• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

another new trailer

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
Damn, this game looks hot. I must say, Torited...Tor..Uh...THAT triceratops fossil thing looks scary and hot. Hella cool I must say, even for pokemon.

Anyway, for all you Lucario-people, he's in a battle with Cherimu and Rentoraa in a more recent video.

Old...but...w/e

could you send me that video. i havent seen it

nvm, i found it

Last edited:

pokelover123

were not open anymor
i like how groundon jumps and lands on the ground when he uses earthquake showing hes a fat as your mo......nvm but kewl

true

itd not as impressive as the first trailer we seen.

i didnt even see massive attacks affecting the arena like hyperbeam did with deoxys

I think that the others are just beta, have you noticed the first one was the only one with numbers on the health bars

Cool trainer Joey

Great trailer. The only way, im getting that game and console though, is if i win the lottery. :(

Oh well there is still hope.

This game looks awesome though. Much better than the previous Pokemon stadium/colosseum games.

JazzJazz

This game looks awesome though. Much better than the previous Pokemon stadium/colosseum games.

I wouldn't be so willing to pass judgement on it yet as we haven't had all the gameplay details revealed as of yet.

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
Note how Cool trainer Joey said that the game LOOKS awesome. It's safe to assume that he was saying the graphics look much better than the past games. Which is true. :/

The graphics are actually wowing me. I'm glad that Pokemon finally look extremely feckin' awesome in 3-D...I mean, certain Pokemon in past games were...yikes. Can't wait to see new models of all the old Pokemon.

And Misdreavus's evolution is just too awesome for words in this game. ;_;

-Penis Sucker-

Awesome trailer, i like rozereido and mummajji! and dotaitos getting headbutted was absolutely awesome!