• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another One Gabites The Dust! (582)

darklord18

I really like the episode though the point meter was poorly done.

Urara would make a good rival for Dawn if she appear again

I now know why Manoswine doesn't obey Dawn, she keep it on the side lines and doesn't use it.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if Mamoswine will force Dawn to use it in a contest?

darklord18

/\who know? It DP, anything can happen.

the ice appeal was well done.

uber gon

Accept Change
/\who know? It DP, anything can happen.

the ice appeal was well done.

Hopefully the future episode mean it'll obey her since I really want to see Mamoswine in a contest.

HoennMaster

I don't get why people see this as Mamoswine all of a sudden loving contests. It opened its freaking eye. Big deal.

Torpoleon

I liked this episode. It really made Pachirisu shine and it learned Hyper Fang!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Notes from the Sub:

* Ulala calls Dawn "Fluke Hikari-san".
* Speed Boost, Yanmega's Special Ability, was referred to by name during its appeal. I think this is the first time it has...
* Wormadam uses Confusion, Rock Blast, Sandstorm, and Captivate.
* As Dawn explains, Ulala always makes the same movements before executing an attack to imprint special traits in the minds of audience.
* As Dawn is battling that guy with the Weavile, Battle Frontier plays the line ending with "Daijobu". Thought that was cute...
* Gabite uses Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Dragon Rage,
* Jessie says that she wants to use Ulala's "Charging Poses" from now on...I assume she means what Dawn mentioned earlier, aka Womadam and Gabite doing the same movements before launching an attack.
* Ulala claims she doesn't respect Dawn's performance, but she'll accept it for now...

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I thought it wasn't really a fluke imo. I mean, Pachirisu spinning through a Dragon Rage was pretty impressive, and it didn't get much hits in but it sure as heck used Discharge in alot of neat ways to defend itself.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Before the last scene, her rival has a lot more points on the bar, and Pachi's last attack, which Gabite blocks, manages to deduct a huge chunk of points before it ended.

I didn't like the way this contest ended, mainly because Pachirisu didn't even get many clean hits on Gabite, it just defended.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Since when was there Akebi town?
It was great that Dawn won her 4th sinnoh ribbon and soon she will win her 5th.
When this episode comes to the U.S. I'll make sure to watch it.
And Pachirisu wins a contest to a Gabite with a complete disadvantage! Giggles. impossible but okay.
When this airs in the U.S.A I would love to hear Gabite's dub voice as well.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. Nice to see a Gabite in the anime. Ursala is one of the most annoying characters I ever seen. Cool to see Yanmega's Speed Boost ability. Awesome to hear the Battle Dimension theme again.

Shadow XD001

This episode was good. Nice to see a Gabite in the anime. Ursala is one of the most annoying characters I ever seen. Cool to see Yanmega's Speed Boost ability. Awesome to hear the Battle Dimension theme again.

That was the Battle Frontier theme.....

Anyway, this was a great episode. Nice to see Speed Boost on Yanmega. Man, Ursala is mean and annoying. i have to watch Strategy with a Smile again to see if i can find her. (I might not be able to, though)

JD

Well its prety cool to see the battle frontier theme and it was pretty obvious urara would be changed to ursala

J-boogie200

Dude, she is not there, the writers added her right before this episode aired.

Back to the episode. Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!

Ursula was the dub name and you guys called it.

When I first saw this episode in Japanese, I said this girl can be Dawn's Harley.

She has a female Drew, why not Harley.

The battle was awesome, especially how Dawn made a comeback.

The dub included the facts about Ursula having 3 ribbons because before the dub aired, bulbapedia listed her as having 3 ribbons.

Since this is the case, she could very well appear at the GF. If not Jessie at least Ursula.

Congrats to Pachi and Buneary for pulling off a fabulous performance.

10/10

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I thought the episode with all the Croagunk and the Croagunk prince was bad. This ep. was boring to me.

-The first part of the Contest, did anybody notice there was no music at all playing in the background? What was up with that?

-And the Battle Frontier music? Why?
-These contests seem to get boring everytime I watch them. Dawn and her contests are the eps. that i rarely don't want to see. Nothing like May and her contests at all.
-As usual, the dialouge was all over the place.

4/10 for me

Dattebayo

Banned
That Ursula girl is a complete sore loser, and she doesn't give Dawn a respectful thanks for her victory. At least her Gabite was her only redeeming factor for me as it does evolve into the sometimes debatable uber pokemon known as Garchomp. Pachirisu sure was ticked when Gabite stomp on its poffin, and now it got its revenge. Plus Pachirisu's performance should prove my point that stand alone pokemon are stronger than pokemon with evolution links and doesn't need one. (I just know I'll get a lot of bad comments on this). It seems Mamoswine is finally starting to care but won't admit it.