• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another one...

Slappy_Pancake

As you can obviously see, I have joined the community of Sppf. This isn't my first time on a forum, and I know the guidelines. I hope that I am a welcomed part of this comunity.

Welcome then! Read the rules and have fun!

skitty24

Of course you are welcomed here. I'm glad to see that you have read the rules, and I hope you have fun. <-- that's the most important part :p

Pm me if you have any questions or want to be friends, ok?

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Welcome to SPPf. D: Here, we have everything a forum go-er could ask for.....except for hot-pockets...you will have to find those yourself. xD Now, on a more serious note, please follow the rules along with every sticky/stickie that you see. Stickies can be found at the top of each board in every forum. PLEASE READ THEM.

If you have comments, questons, or just need a friend/someone to talk to, I am only a PM away....