• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another random team

Bossk

Like a champ.
Another team to use just for fun

Spr_4p_203_m.png

Girafarig @Wise Glasses/Choice Specs
Modest Ev's 252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
~Early Bird~

-Energy Ball
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball/Signal Beam

I haven't used my old friend since Emerald and that was when I was worse then all of the n00bs put together XD

Max Special Attack is obvious and I gave it speed for obvious reasons as well. I wish it could learn Ice Beam, that would be great. This should give me some good coverage.

Spr_4p_473_m.png

Mamoswine @Choice Band
Adamant Ev's 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
~Oblivious~

-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Super Power

Standard

Spr_4d_342.png

Crawdaunt @Life Orb
Adamant Ev's 252 Atk/200 Def/56 HP
~Hyper Cutter~

-Crab Hammer
-Night Slash
-Swords Dance
-X Scissor

I've never used him before. He has a horrible base stat of 55 for Speed and has 85 for defense and 63 for HP so I decided to use those stats to a bit at my advantage

Spr_4h_018.png

Pidgeot @Wise Glasses
~Tangled Feet~

-HP {Ground}
-Air Slash
-Hyper Beam
-Heat Wave

Well this is my specially bred Special Pidgeot. EV's max out Special Attack and Speed with that +1 HP

Air slash and Hyper Beam are STAB. Hyper Beam is a suicide move to those of you who may not know that. Heat Wave so I'm not walled by steel types and HP {Ground} is for some extra coverage.

Spr_4h_197.png

Umbreon @Leftovers
Relaxed EV's 252 HP / 200 Atk / 56 SpD
~Synchronize~

-Curse
-Payback
-Wish
-Toxic/Protect

This is very standard and should explain itself

Spr_4p_477.png

Dusknoir @Leftovers
Sassy/Relaxed EV's 100 Atk/204 SpD/204 Def
~Pressure~

-Will-O-Wisp
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake
-Shadow Sneak

I have honestly never used him well before. I gave him 100 Attack EVs then split his Defenses equally considering they're pretty high. Will-O-Wisp for obvious reasons, Fire Punch and Earthquake for coverage, and Shadow Sneak for a STAB priority.

Go ahead guys and rate this. Not very good, but I want to have allot of teams to make in my Platinum for when I'm done.​

The Mighty Wurmple

You can consider FeatherDance over Hyper Beam on Pidgeot, and I'd probably give Dusknoir Will-O-Wisp / Pain Split / Earthquake / Any of the punches. Priority isn't really needed, the added coverage is more welcome.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Another team to use just for fun

Spr_4p_203_m.png

Girafarig @Wise Glasses/Choice Specs
~Early Bird~

-Energy Ball
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball

I haven't used my old friend since Emerald and that was when I was worse then all of the n00bs put together XD

Max Special Attack is obvious and I gave it speed for obvious reasons as well. I wish it could learn Ice Beam, that would be great. This should give me some good coverage.

The coverage is good enough, provided you use Shadow Ball.

Spr_4p_473_m.png

Mamoswine @Choice Band
Adamant Ev's 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
~Oblivious~

-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Super Power

Standard Indeed.

Spr_4d_342.png

Crawdaunt @Life Orb
Adamant Ev's 252 Atk/252Spe/4Hp
~Hyper Cutter~

-Waterfall
-Night Slash/Crunch
-Dragon Dance
-Brick Break

I've never used him before. He has a horrible base stat of 55 for Speed and has 85 for defense and 63 for HP so I decided to use those stats to a bit at my advantage.

I'd say make him a DD set, which he can learn as an Egg move. Brick Break over X-Scissor for better coverage, and Crunch is an option over Night Slash if you want more power. Waterfall has better accuracy than Crabhammer, so it's generally the better choice. Ev's for Max attack and speed. Crawdaunt is actually quite frail, especially from Special attacks.

Spr_4h_018.png

Pidgeot @Wise Glasses
~Tangled Feet~

-HP {Ground}
-Air Slash
-Hyper Beam
-Heat Wave

Well this is my specially bred Special Pidgeot. EV's max out Special Attack and Speed with that +1 HP

Air slash and Hyper Beam are STAB. Hyper Beam is a suicide move to those of you who may not know that. Heat Wave so I'm not walled by steel types and HP {Ground} is for some extra coverage.

Lol, I think I was the one who originally gave you this set.

Spr_4h_197.png

Umbreon @Leftovers
Sassy EV's 252 HP / 4Def / 252 SpD
~Synchronize~

-Curse
-Payback
-Wish
-Toxic/Protect

This is very standard and should explain itself

Max Special Defense, with Curse, he doesn't need the extra attack strength or the Relaxed nature. Sassy works better.

Spr_4p_477.png

Dusknoir @Leftovers
~Pressure~

-Pain Split
-Focus Punch
-Substitute
-Shadow Sneak

I have honestly never used him well before. I gave him 100 Attack EVs then split his Defenses equally considering they're pretty high. Will-O-Wisp for obvious reasons, Fire Punch and Earthquake for coverage, and Shadow Sneak for a STAB priority.

A SubPunch set with Pain Split could work very well here.

Go ahead guys and rate this. Not very good, but I want to have allot of teams to make in my Platinum for when I'm done.​

You know the drill.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
Crawdaunt @Life Orb/leftovers/focus sash
Adamant Ev's 252 Atk/200 Def/56 HP
~Hyper Cutter~

-Crab Hammer
-Night Slash
-Swords Dance
-X Scissor
you already have SD for boosts, maby you can work on its survivability
I've never used him before. He has a horrible base stat of 55 for Speed and has 85 for defense and 63 for HP so I decided to use those stats to a bit at my advantage

Spr_4p_477.png

Dusknoir @Leftovers
~Pressure~

-Will-O-Wisp
-Fire Punch/thunder punch
-Earthquake
-Shadow Sneak
thunderpunch>fire punch for coverage

Go ahead guys and rate this. Not very good, but I want to have allot of teams to make in my Platinum for when I'm done.[/CENTER]
i hope i helped

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Terry T. says hi to this team. His Troll Punch
does at least 200% to everything and turns
them all into LV. 5 Igglybuff holding a Lagging
Tail... LoL, J/K, J/K

Go with Specs on Girafarig, he needs moar
powerz.

Does Crawdaunt get Sucker Punch? Not sure,
but If it does, use that over Night Slash for
some priority.

Dusknoir wants max HP before investing in
any defenses, so maybe try max HP/Atk
with Sucker Punch>W-o-W for some more
priority, since he's wicked slow.

Overall, I like the team, nice work. C:

*Edit: Wow @_@... Ninja'd by like 3 people, lol

Bossk

Like a champ.
@Eon I could've sworn I typed Sassy for Umbreon >.<
Oh, as I said, never used Crawdaunt before. I'm better with Pokemon I'm better experienced with.

Nah, you gave me something else if I remember correctly. You gave me the mixed and I made this one. Or you did, but I could've sworn it was mine XD

He does? I saw it as move tutor for HGSS but I must have missed it I guess.

Like the Dusknoir set

@Grumpy Terry! WHERE! ZOMG!!!

lol at ninja'd

I like my teams, too. I try to be original.

AlCario

Banned
Methinks the Wish Passer Umby will help this team more than CurseBreon, especially since Dusknoir is not running Pain Split.

Umbreon@Leftovers
Impish
252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
-Wish
-Baton Pass
-Yawn/Toxic
-Payback/ Protect

My defensively oriented in-game Wish Passer. Yawn may not pseudo haze, but it makes passing easier; Protect or Payback is there to be used on the turn before the foe goes to sleep. Toxic allows you to deal residual damage. Protect is probably the better option if you choose Toxic, though Payback is still viable.

Apart from that, everything notable seems to have fixed.

*Edit: Wow @_@... Ninja'd by like 3 people, lol

lol ninja'd