• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another remake idea

ss5vegeta

Banned
We had Red and Blue remade for GBA, and there might be a Gold and Silver remake for the DS so why not a Ruby and Saphire remake for the Wii, based on the Regi's.

Post your thoughts and idea's here.

Mabey half way though the game you could get a Kanto starter?
And have it based on Regigigas, mabey it's what there doing for battle revalotion.

JONNO.FRESH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Red and Blue where only remade so we could finish the Pokedex. We dont need a remake as pretty much every pokemon is in Sinnoh. I would love a remake but its not gonna happen

Flare the Pokemon Trainer

Fire Pokemon Trainer
I don't think it would be a good Idea,but then,thats just because I can't afford the Wii!

ziakra

So Zetta Slow!
in my opinion...GSC remakes might happen because some group of people are trying to make a remake of GSC version...and...
I think someone said to me that at the beginning of DP there is a news about a shining gyarados and when you go to the lake you see parukia/diaruga...this could mean that GSC has something to do with DP...
...although I'm not 100% sure about this...but try to read about project platinum if it's true...hehehe

ss5vegeta

Banned
well, like i said they could be based on the Regi's and it would be 3D.

also have 4th gen pokes and mabey a kanto starter half way though the game?

any other inprovements to them? or g/s/c?

ss5vegeta

Banned
names? taht gives me an idea.

Pokemon shining silver or Platnium

Pokemon Rainbow Gold or Bronze

and for the r/s on the Wii Pokemon Hoen?

Kyaku

. . .
R/S/E remake? No. Terrible idea. We already can get all the Pokemon in all the games, so why would GF waste their time and make a remake of R/S/E?

G/S/C remake? Also bad. Just pick up your GBA and play them. -.-

Why would they have R/S/E based on Regigigas? It wasn't even made yet. >_>

ty_kwon_dork

Grass Pokemon Guru
noooooooo gold and silver may have had some of the best pokemon of all times but there is no reason at all to ever remake it... the story line was really fruity.... no wmaybe if they added in the orange island league to it i would but in other words no way on earth

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
WE could use a remake of GSC before the internal batteries die, but never a remake of RSE. i have thought of that in the past, but its a terrible idea.

Jolty77

<Bring her back!
No, just make a BETTER game based ONLY in Johto. I wouldn't mind exploring a new and improved Johto.

Last edited: