• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another sprite thread that needs to die *is sad*

Can I call myself a spriter?

• Total voters

Koneko

Neomelodramatic
L.I.E. said:
Then, I'll keep trying.

arcargo1zs.png

Current Ariados obession+Couldn't resist making a Marcargo mix

seechu5uh.png

I'll hate my randomizer forever for this.

i like the Ariados/Marcargo mix by the way what randomiser do you use...I can't find a good one sorry if that's of topic.

T

Tempest Wind

L.I.E. said:
@Tempest Wind(or Shadow or Light... I'm confused...)

(off topic) XD I should stop changing my name wherever I go, huh?

(On topic) Seedchu: The arms... well, I guess you tried, but they look too small to be considered arms... And why'd you take the tail away?

Ghost Elekid: Doesn't look quite ghostly enough to me. For a ghost, it looks rather light...

(off topic yet again) By the way, who started the ghost pokemon craze anyway?

Lie

@shadow_cat: I use Shed's one. *can't find it and SPPf doesn't allow attaching html files *dies**

@Tempest Shadow(I'll call you diffrent every time *evilness* XD)
tried to darken the ghostkid:
ghoskid4na.png
*hides again and again and again..*
off topicness, yay!(2nd): I saw Dawn's first.

Last edited:

castiboy

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
@:CMfinally a newbie that acts like one.

you all try to look experienced and all, but this guy here know what's he's doing. just one thing lie, stop doing weird random things and get working seriously on something you want to work, because you can.
@masquerainmistress: it's me or you're being a bit too hard on him? compared to the actual average at sppf that is really amazing. but he can work, and he should, just this random things kinda look as something you do when you're bored...

and lie, nice wall btw.

edit: you have to a) add more shades, b) dither it. and try making the movement more regular.

Last edited:
castiboy said:
@:CMfinally a newbie that acts like one.

you all try to look experienced and all, but this guy here know what's he's doing. just one thing lie, stop doing weird random things and get working seriously on something you want to work, because you can.
Aye, I agree With the C man. Get working on it!