• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another trade clearout from Pingu have a look readers

PiNgU

Hello reader
Firstly before you view the trade list please note i will not accept cloned/glitched/hacked pokemon at all. On trading i will check the pokemon. If you agree by this then check out my list its a big one and add my Diamond friend code for trading as these are on my diamond. I have grouped everything so you want to look then? Common lets have a look. When trades are complete i will edit this front page so please keep your eye open. Rember the number groups is what i have and the letter groups is what i want in return from them lists below. Everything you see is legit

I have

Group 1 – List of pokemon for those starting out in the games no ev records held on these or i have lost track of them. In return i will like something from Group B

Flareon lvl32
Espeon lvl 25
Jolteon lvl 24
Leafeon lvl 26
Manetric lvl 47
Prinplup lvl 18
Gyrados lvl 57
Salamence lvl 67
Metagross lvl 61
Sandslash lvl 100*
Alakazam lvl 62
Rapidash lvl 52
Golem lvl 100*

* Something in return from Group A and not Group B

Group 2 – A list of legendary pokemon caught for pride now could be yours and some other ev trained pokes. All legendaries not been in battle once. This list features some other pokes that might interest you, In return something from Group A

Dialga lvl 47
Skroupi lvl24
Drifloon lvl22
Azelf lvl 50
Uxie lvl 50
Giratina lvl 70
Lugia lvl 70 - From GTS
Kyogre lvl 45

I would like

Group A – Have listed below i would like and i shall give you something from any group

Legit legendaries with good ivs
Registeel - as long as it is legit doesnt matter about nature and ivs and if it has been in battle
Regigas - Registeel as long as it is legit doesnt matter about nature and ivs and if it has been in battle
Good iv pokemon with good base stats

Group B – Have listed below i would like and i shall give you something from any group A

Any pokemon as long as it is legit more id numbers the better.

Edits on this post

1- 16/06/07 15.22 GMT - Minor amendment to edit list
2- 16/06/07 15.23 GMT - Minor error made about groups

If you have any questions on these trades then contact me i be keeping my eye out on the forums for most of the day.

Last edited:

Katatchi

Adamant Magikarp with max speed and Attack IVs for Lugia?

PiNgU

Adamant Magikarp with max speed and Attack IVs for Lugia?

Is it legit has been ev trained? Lugia just to remind you is from the GTS ivs look legit and the memo seems fine

PiNgU

Uxie Nature and IVs, please.

BT ;383;
Uxie Nature – Calm have listed ivs below calculated on MKPP v5.00
Hp 20-21
Att 28-29
Def 10-11
SpA 10-11
SpD 24-25
Speed 16-17