• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ansem1013's Trade Shop

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Logo-1.png

My Timezone: GMT -5
I will most often be available between 4 and 11pm

Current Pokedex Status:
SEEN: 646/649
OBTAINED: 646/649

Hey everybody. Looking to trade pokemon? Of course you are! Why else would you be here?!

Whitelist
pkmnfan
Jay305
Blue Raja

First, here are my rules:

RULES
  1. Under no circumstance will I accept a hacked pokemon. RNG and clones are fine
  2. I do not Clone, hack, or use RNG abuse
  3. Please understand that I cannot access the wifi in my dorm with my 3DS, so I have to leave to get to a spot where I can trade.
  4. This is a thread where you make a request for something I have listed, and I breed it for you. I do not necessarily have everything on hand at the moment, but I do have the means to breed for it. So please be patient and allow me egg hatching time after we set up a trade.
  5. Because I breed the pokemon for trade (except the legendaries) after they are requested, you will need to specify if there are any IVs you want to be perfected. I can breed with 2-3 perfect IVs in whatever stats you want, but please ask beforehand. I'm mostly trading for my pokedex right now, so IVs don't matter for me in the pokemon I trade for. If they do I will specify however.
  6. I expect tradeback for all my legendary pokemon unless otherwise stated.
  7. Just in case you miss it in my signature, my friend code is: 1034 1152 7749
  8. DO NOT pm me unless we have already set up a trade on here.
  9. I only trade from my copy of White, so no 4th generation :[

Okay, now here's what pokemon I will be offering for trade:

HAVES
Egg Move Males
;133; w/ Wish
;246; w/ Stealth Rock
:597: w/ Stealth Rock & Leech Seed
;443; w/ Outrage
;058; w/ Close Combat
;403; w/ Ice Fang
:607: w/ Heat Wave
:633: w/ Dark Pulse

DW Females
;276; ;133; ;183; ;331; ;142; ;231; ;122; ;060; ;322; ;238; ;131; ;114; ;037; ;177; ;207; ;371; ;302; ;314; ;327; ;147; ;063; ;072; ;054; ;341;

Legendaries I can offer for dex entry (I expect Tradeback)
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Suicune
Entei
Lugia
Celebi
Regirock
Registeel
Regice
Latias
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Azelf
Darkrai
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina

I can breed pretty much any pokemon that can be bred, so if you're looking for something else, just ask and I'll let you know if I can help you out.

Aside from breeding pokemon, I can also help out with any of the following:
  • Provide a Pokemon with Pokerus
  • EV train
  • Hatch Eggs
  • Evolve Pokemon that require trade for evolution

I will expect either pokemon or items for the doing any of the above.

And here are the pokemon I want to trade for:

WANTS

Water Stone
PP Max/Up
Master Ball

Last edited:

raticate7

First. Ill give you a entei you need if you have a tauros.

entrawarrior

Would you trade a female DW eevee and a male eevee with wish for DW females gligar and vulpix?

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I have a Plusle, and I need a Rayquaza, but if you don't want that then I might have something else for you :).

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
congrats on the shop!

May I donate a DW female vulpix?

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
First. Ill give you a entei you need if you have a tauros.
I can breed Tauros. Are you looking for a specific nature or anything?

Would you trade a female DW eevee and a male eevee with wish for DW females gligar and vulpix?
hmm, possibly. I'll get back to you

I have a Plusle, and I need a Rayquaza, but if you don't want that then I might have something else for you :).
Do you have any of the legendaries I need?

congrats on the shop!

May I donate a DW female vulpix?
Of course you can!

raticate7

i dont need a specific nature just a tauros

Hey there.
So I have for you...
1. Politoed
2. An Onix with Metal Coat ready to be traded and evolved into Steelix. (I will trade it to you to evolve it; it will then be registered in your dex. I would like to request that you trade it back so it can be registered in mine also and then I'll finally trade it back to you to keep if you wish.)

All I really want is a Mudkip. Don't care about gender/lvl etc.
A Vullaby would be nice too but only if you feel that's fair/keep the Steelix.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I have a Landorus for your Rayquaza :).

If that's up your street, we can meet up whenever you want (I might not be around in the early hours of tomorrow though, but if you tell me when then we'll sort it out :) ).

ĿŏŘď ή

Pokemon Breeder
Hello
I have 4 u
Gardevoir level i can‘t remember
Raikou Level 52
Rampardos level i can‘t remember
Magmortar level 100

and I need
Deoxys or mew

I was wondering if you have/would trade back a shiftry and I would trade back you a Manaphy or Uxie. Or if you want to trade back for some other pokemon I can probably do that.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Hey there.
So I have for you...
1. Politoed
2. An Onix with Metal Coat ready to be traded and evolved into Steelix. (I will trade it to you to evolve it; it will then be registered in your dex. I would like to request that you trade it back so it can be registered in mine also and then I'll finally trade it back to you to keep if you wish.)

All I really want is a Mudkip. Don't care about gender/lvl etc.
A Vullaby would be nice too but only if you feel that's fair/keep the Steelix.
I can trade you a Vullaby and a Mudkip for the Steelix. Do you happen to have any other pokemon I need though? I have Politoed entered into my pokedex now

I have a Landorus for your Rayquaza :).

If that's up your street, we can meet up whenever you want (I might not be around in the early hours of tomorrow though, but if you tell me when then we'll sort it out :) ).
I could do that. I'm generally available in the evening and my time zone is GMT -5
Hello
I have 4 u
Gardevoir level i can‘t remember
Raikou Level 52
Rampardos level i can‘t remember
Magmortar level 100

and I need
Deoxys or mew
I could do trade-tradeback for Raikou with my Deoxys. Is that okay?

I was wondering if you have/would trade back a shiftry and I would trade back you a Manaphy or Uxie. Or if you want to trade back for some other pokemon I can probably do that.
I could do shiftry for manaphy. When are you generally available?

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Do you want to meet up on Link Trade to swap now?

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
I can trade a Cresselia for a Regice, if that's fine with you.

Edit: Can you EV train a Mewtwo for me?

Last edited:

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Do you want to meet up on Link Trade to swap now?
tomorrow morning or afternoon would probably be best for me. My timezone is GMT -5
I can trade a Cresselia for a Regice, if that's fine with you.

Edit: Can you EV train a Mewtwo for me?

as long as you're aware that I only trade legendaries for dex entry, yeah, I could do that trade.

What would you offer in return for EV training Mewtwo?

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I can give you Raikou, Entei, Tornadus, Landorus for dex entry, or a DW female poliwag/vulpix for your Shroomish depending on its nature otherwise for you to EV train a pokemon for you

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
Hmm, okay.
And I'll offer a Deoxys.