• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Antagonists Face-off - USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI WINS!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Void Termina: 3/10
Metatron: 0/10
Him: 5/10 +

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Okay maybe but have you seen Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure yet? Don’t sell Dio short, he’s a freaking awesome character as well.

Yes I have watched enough to know about Dio and he easily has one of the worst villain motives ever, which is pretty clear if you judge in context of his backstory (not gonna spoil anything to you though).

Anyways, you should make it sure to check out Vinland Saga, it's arguably one of the anime from 2019 that has earned the most amount of widespread critical acclaim. There are very few other anime with such depth and such layered story/plot, it focuses on & explores many different aspects in a remarkable way which we can reflect on and think about while watching the show. Check it out at some point or else you are missing out on something really great. ;)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Void Termina: 3/10
Metatron: 0/10
Him: 8/10 +

Let's get this over with

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Void Termina: 4/10
Metatron: 1/10 +
Him: 8/10

Yes I know Metatron will lose and honestly I would pick Him if Metatron wasn't there, but, well, he is my nomination. Gotta show some support.

Plus I love Devil Survivor, so there.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Void Termina: 4/10
Metatron: 1/10
Him: 9/10+
I'm guessing this is OG PPG, 2016 PPG is probably the worst cartoon I've had the disgrace of watching

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Round 1 - Match 5

KNoyhNM.png

Majora (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask) vs. Kira Yoshikage (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures) vs Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh)

• Majora: Arguably the series most insane and disturbing villain, Majora is a dark power so great and evil that he was sealed away in a mask, proving to be too powerful for even Termina's Guardian Deities. Now Majora manipulates Skull Kid as it's "friend" in order to playfully bring suffering to Termina's inhabitants before possessing the moon itself so it can wipe out all of Termina and the worst part, Link witnessed Majora succeeding.
  • Kira Yoshikage: Unnoticed in Morioh for years, Yoshikage Kira is a serial killer who longs for a peaceful, quiet life but also desires to satisfy his murderous impulses and his hand fetish, targeting women with beautiful hands. Wielding the stand Killer Queen, he can turn any person or thing into a deadly bomb, leaving behind no evidence and thus has proven to be quite a dangerous foe to the Joestar Group.
  • Seto Kaiba: Yugi Muto's arch-rival, he was adopted into the Kaiba family as an orphan and later became the feared and egocentric CEO of Kaibacorp who seeks to become the world's greatest card player in Duel Monsters. Wielding a deck full of powerful dragons and an unmatched ego, his Blue Eyes White Dragon is among the Duel Monsters to be feared.
Majora: 0/10
Kira Yoshikage: 0/10
Seto Kaiba: 0/10

shoz999

Majora: 1/10+
Seto Kaiba: 1/10

After reading the descriptions I made for Ridley and Majora, who else still thinks Nintendo is completely kid-friendly lol?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Majora: 2/10+
I'll admit like half my noms were for your descriptions, I love them

shoz999

Majora: 2/10+
I'll admit like half my noms were for your descriptions, I love them
Honestly out of all the characters nominated here, Majora might be the most insane outside of Kefka. The guy goes from destroying a young couple's marriage and cursing a little girl's father into a monster to poisoning an entire swamp full of Deku to possessing the moon so he can cause a deadly collison course to Termina, killing everyone. When you get to see what's inside Majora's mind, it gets even more bizarre. Instead of something hellish or disturbing, you see a heavenly field of grass with a lovely tree in the middle full of strange children wearing masks. That is the exact opposite of what a player would expect from an insane almost demon-like monster such as Majora. When you talk to him, he refers to you as the bad guy and himself as the good guy and then when you finally want to battle Majora, the heavenly fields is replaced with a nightmarish battleground and the battle against Majora himself is bizarre too. Majora's Mask grows bigger with a bunch of tentacles. Then you have Majora's Incarnate who basically just dances around like he doesn't even care if you, the player, defeats him. Then he turns into the more demonic-looking Majora's Wrath where he looks like something out of a horror movie.

Majora is just such a bizarre villain, all the more reason why he is such a fan favorite among LoZ fans.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Majora: 4/10 +
Kira Yoshikage: 1/10