• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Antagonists Face-off - USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI WINS!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Tohru Adachi: 0/10
Dettlaff: 3/10
Mr. L: 2/10 +

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Dettlaff: 6/10+
Mr. L: 2/10

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Dettlaff: 8/10+
Mr. L: 2/10

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Round 1 - Match 3

nLvRCHs.png

The Shredder (from TMNT) vs. Askeladd (Vinland Saga) vs. Dio (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures)

• The Shredder: Leader of the criminal organization called the Foot Clan known for arms running, drug smuggling, and assassination, the Shredder swears vengeance on Hamato Yoshi (the owner of Splinter and the Turtles mentor) after he killed his brother over a woman, resulting Yoshi to flee to the United States. The Shredder has become one of the most deadliest warriors the turtles have faced, requiring all four of them to work together to beat this vengeful man.
  • Askeladd: A cunning commander of a band of vikings, behind the violence and greed is a man who secretly wishes to protect his mother's homeland, Wales, from any invaders at any costs. Askeladd is half Danish and half Welsh, claiming descent of the legendary Roman General Lucius Artorius Castus, for whom he was named by his mother but also has a strong hatred for Danes, including himself.
  • Dio: A man of low birth but with a peerless ambition so great, Dio's legacy persists throughout the series even after death as he killed Jonathan Joestar, took over his body and several years later, Dio and his powerful minions would face the descendants of the Joestar family. He is a man of little conscience, vast cunning and an insatiable hunger for power, throwing away what humanity he had left to become a powerful vampire and wielding the most powerful stand in his organization, ZA WARUDO which allows him to stop time shortly.
The Shredder: 0/10
Askeladd: 0/10
Dio: 0/10

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Askeladd: 0/10
Dio: 2/10 +

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Askeladd: 2/10 +
Dio: 2/10

All amazing choices, but well, I just finished the VS anime, so I'm biased
@WishIhadaManafi5
Btw, which Shredder is this?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
The Shredder: 1/10+
Askeladd: 2/10

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
It was listed as TMNT by default, so I chose the original Shredder from the comics who is much more violent than his child-friendly counterparts.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Askeladd: 2/10 +

All amazing choices, but well, I just finished the VS anime, so I'm biased
@WishIhadaManafi5
Btw, which Shredder is this?
The original from the 80's series. That's the one I remember.

The Shredder: 2/10+
Askeladd: 2/10

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
The Shredder: 2/10
Askeladd: 4/10+
Dio: 3/10
Not a big fan of '87 shredder from what I've seen, I prefer '03 and '12 shredder

Last edited: