• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Antarctic Trade Gazebo

abrar14

Statter Master
sorry they have been traded away but i can offer shiny amoongus for 1x

CoachDozier

Takeshi Protegé
Exactly what does an Intimate Shinx do... or should I be afraid to ask? ;)

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Thanks so much for the amazingly awesome and simple trade Glaceon! :D You and Your shop make trading good pokemon easy.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Exactly what does an Intimate Shinx do... or should I be afraid to ask? ;)

XD. Intiminate lowers the attack of an opponent by two stages. Honestly, it's the better of it's two abilities. [Not including guts ]

Flame Mistress

Can I adopt the Shinx with Elemental Fangs please? I can give you a Lucky Egg... But can you clone it and let me have a copy back, if that's possible?

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Can I adopt the Shinx with Elemental Fangs please? I can give you a Lucky Egg... But can you clone it and let me have a copy back, if that's possible?

I'll check with my cloner and see what he can do, but sure!

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Updates

Holy Big-Mouth Bass, look at all the business...Anyhoo...

Good news people. I now am offering..

More Shinies

More Legands

and now I offer.

Battle Station Items
Move Gems
And much much more!

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interested in ur Shiny Virizion. I can offer u a Shiny Giratina for it. Let me know if u are interested.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Want:
shiny Scyther, Male.
shiny Eevee, Male

Have(pick 2 so it's fair 2for2):
shiny Glaceon, Male
shiny Lugia
shiny Latios
shiny latias
shiny kyurem
shiny ho-oh
shiny kyogre
shiny riolu, male
i have more if you aren't satified

Last edited:

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@ Lavaburst: I need to get the scyther cloned. Do you have any other shinies though?

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight

wtrob

Would you trade female DW Eevee for female DW Bidoof?

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Hey would you be interested in trading me one of your egg move Zorua's with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory please? I can offer you one of any egg move or dream world pokemon that I have in my shop.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@ $h!ny Hunter: Sure. Do you mind if its a modest male? [ only one I have readily available, my brother needs to stop borrowing my goods XD ] I would like ether a female DW Chatot or a DW Female Dratini.

Also, I could help you with your Riolu egg moveset [ finally breeding those things XD] Would you like a male?

PokemonMasterDylan

Master Trainer
Would you trade DW Eevee and DW Vulpix (Both female pref) for my DW Tangela and DW Khangeskhan (Both female)

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@PokemonMasterDylan: I already have both ^^; Do you have any others?