• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Antarctic Trade Gazebo

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@PokemonMasterDylan: I have the Mareep but I will perfectly take the Sentret for my vulpix. By chance, do you have any evolution stones? I'll take those for a DW eevee

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@ PokemonMasterDylan: Of course :> [ I assumed you wanted a female anyways] Could I get a fire stone for her?

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
@ $h!ny Hunter: Sure. Do you mind if its a modest male? [ only one I have readily available, my brother needs to stop borrowing my goods XD ] I would like ether a female DW Chatot or a DW Female Dratini.

Also, I could help you with your Riolu egg moveset [ finally breeding those things XD] Would you like a male?

Yeah, as long as the Zorua is male I don't care about the nature lol :) I can give you a female Chatot, those are easy to breed usually. And what did you have in mind for helping with my Riolu egg move project? I'm almost done with it anyway, I've just been focused on getting shinies for my shop instead of egg move pokemon but I'd like to change that soon, thats why I'm trying to trade with you haha!

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@ $h1ny Hunter: how about I ether give you my smeargle that has Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut and Hi Jump Kick or one of my Riolus with the same set?

@PokemonMasterDylan: I'm going to be breeding them right now so give me a few good minutes [ at the most, 30]

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Do you take trained Shiny Legendary pokes?

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
@ $h1ny Hunter: how about I ether give you my smeargle that has Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut and Hi Jump Kick or one of my Riolus with the same set?

Oh, thats ok. All I need to do is train up my Blazekin a few more levels and I'll be set. I'm trying to do all my current egg move projects without using Smeargle's because to me, its kind of like cheating the chain breeding system. lol :) Thanks anyway.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@ $h1ny Hunter: Your Welcome

@ Cosmic Fury: Why of coarse! As long as it's legit, I don't care if it's trained. :>

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I have a Shiny Kyogre, in that case. :)

Would you want to trade the following for it?

Azumaril, Female.
Scyther, Male.
Eevee, Male.

-------------

I can pull up the stats on it, if you want.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@Cosmic Fury: I will give you the shiny eevee and ether the Shiny Azumaril or the Shiny Scyther as soon as I can get them cloned.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
@Cosmic Fury: I will give you the shiny eevee and ether the Shiny Azumaril or the Shiny Scyther as soon as I can get them cloned.

In that case, can you get my Kyogre cloned as well? I don't have any clones of anything in my PC box.

And I'll take the Shiny Eevee and the Shiny Scyther. :)

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@PokemonMasterDylan: I'm sorry but I do not [ I wish I had one]

And just in time, I just hatched your DW Vulpix. Moving on to the eevee [ and the harder of the two- in my opinion ]