• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Antarctic Trade Gazebo

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@ Already got one? Okay then :> If you see anything else you want, contact me.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@Manaphy72: I'm so sorry, I completely misread that XD [ I need more sleep] And thank you for the Litwick!

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@ PokemonMasterDylan: DW eevees have around a 2% chance of being female and DW ability [ that and I had two trades ] Don't worry though, I am on it!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Thank you for the Shiny Eevee!!!

I'm going to turn it into a Vaporeon and add it to my team! :)

Valth001

I'll trade you a shiny Glaceon for your shiny Scyther.

Last edited:

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
I can trade with you right now if you're ready to trade or whenever we are both on these forums at the same time.

I'm ready then. ^^ Let me just grab the sap and I will be on my way.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Tis in my sig but for black its 3353 4831 7045

also real sorry about this but i have no idea how to go about doing this... (first time negotiating a trade here)

Last edited:

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Tis in my sig but for black its 3353 4831 7045

alao real sorry aboit this but i have no idea how to go about doing this..

It's simple, just enter my FC and enter the WFC [talk to the middle lady on the second floor of the Pokecenter. I'll be in. I'll give you the Deino for any pokemon with the Fire Stone. :>

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
It's simple, just enter my FC and enter the WFC [talk to the middle lady on the second floor of the Pokecenter. I'll be in. I'll give you the Deino for any pokemon with the Fire Stone. :>

Ok it might take a while, i need to get back to a pokecenter. sorry

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight