• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Antarctic Trade Gazebo

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
heya, im interested in your shiny scyther and shiny eevee
im offering a shiny raikou or suicune (both unused, your choice of which one)
and i have numerous japanese ditto's, Their natures are : timid x2, impish, brave, quiet, lax, adamant, and bold
sound good?

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
heya, im interested in your shiny scyther and shiny eevee
im offering a shiny raikou or suicune (both unused, your choice of which one)
and i have numerous japanese ditto's, Their natures are : timid x2, impish, brave, quiet, lax, adamant, and bold
sound good?

Sounds amazing, but I just have a question.

First, are the Suicune and Raikou the GAMESTP events ones, or regular UT ones?

Also, I've already had someone express interest in the shiny scyther so I need to make clones of it. The eevee I can get you immediately, along with a few other shinies in my shop, but for now, the Scyther needs to be cloned and is unavailable.

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
yep, theyre GAMESTP, UT, i havent used them
and when will the scyther be ready?

sonic84

pokemon trainer
Im interested in your Shiny Japanese Thunderous
I can offer a shiny Mew lv 100 or a Lv 100 Palkia
FC: 2022 0544 8589

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Im interested in your Shiny Japanese Thunderous
I can offer a shiny Mew lv 100 or a Lv 100 Palkia
FC: 2022 0544 8589

Is the mew Japanese by chance?

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
also, would you like to trade the eevee now? and what would you like in return?

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Hey Glaceon, i should be able to get you 3-6 male smeargles tomorrow, depending on how nice my sis is feeling. If you're interested, of course ;)

Last edited:

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Hey Glaceon, i should be able to get you 3-6 male smeargles tomorrow, depending on how nice my sis is feeling. If you're interested, of course ;)

Intrested. VERY! Let me know how many your getting and I will set up a trade. Also, what would you like in return?

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
yep, theyre GAMESTP, UT, i havent used them
and when will the scyther be ready?

As soon as I get in contact with one of my cloners.

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Intrested. VERY! Let me know how many your getting and I will set up a trade. Also, what would you like in return?
Will do. Id like the Shiny audino, dw darmanitan, and egg move riolu please.

I can get more of these too if you need, just not tomorrow

Also, is the audino UT?

Seeya then!

Last edited:

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
do you want to trade the eevee now? coz ive gotta go to work soon. and we can trade the scyther another time when were both online?

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
well ive got to go now. hopefully we can trade soon

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Hey Glaceon, ive got 5 of them for whenever youre ready, if you dont have any problems with my request

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Hey Glaceon, ive got 5 of them for whenever youre ready, if you dont have any problems with my request

I have no problums with your request. I always need more male smeargles. What would you like in return?

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
I have no problums with your request. I always need more male smeargles. What would you like in return?

If its okay, I'd like the Shiny Audino if its UT, the eggmove Riolu, or the DW Darmanitan

Also, i might not be able to get any more for a while as my sister has been dishonoring our agreement... :(

Last edited:

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
If its okay, I'd like the Shiny Audino if its UT, the eggmove Riolu, or the DW Darmanitan

Also, i might not be able to get any more for a while as my sister has been dishonoring our agreement...

I can't do the Shiny Audino because It needs to be cloned, but I can quickly breed up a Riolu or a DW Darmintain. :>

And with the amount of smeargles you'd be giving me, I will not need any for a good long while.

EDIT: Turns out, I need to evolve my Riolu female, so we may need to trade tomorrow.

Last edited:

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
I can't do the Shiny Audino because It needs to be cloned, but I can quickly breed up a Riolu or a DW Darmintain. :>

And with the amount of smeargles you'd be giving me, I will not need any for a good long while.

EDIT: Turns out, I need to evolve my Riolu female, so we may need to trade tomorrow.

Not a problem. if you ever want any more, just pass me a pm

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
HI im intrested in your shiny Darkrai
i can offer whats in my sig also i can clone for you :)

As soon as I get my Darkrai back from cloning, I will definitely trade with you for your Shiny Tornalos. Also, on your shiny Litwick, does it have the egg move "heat wave"?

Finally, I will definitely add you to my list of cloners. :>