• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anti-Hero Face-Off (1-Hour Cooldown) - Geralt of Rivia wins

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Eric: 5/12
Colress: 5/12 +

Genaller

Silver Soul
Eric: 6/12 +
Colress: 5/12

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Eric: 8/12 +
Colress: 5/12

xEryChan

Demon Child
Eric: 10/12 +
Colress: 8/12

Colress is cool but Eric is easily one of my favorite rangers

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Eric: 12/12 +
Colress: 8/12
Quantum Power!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Round 1 - Match 5

GajTK6D.png

Edelgard (of Fire Emblem) vs. Meruem (of Hunter × Hunter)
  • Edelgard: Once a child forced into exile, surviving deadly experiments that killed her siblings and returned home to see her father reduced to a political puppet, she is now the ambitious Emperor of the Adrestian Empire who believes the ends justify the means, scheming to ruthlessly reconquer all of Fodlan under a rule that chooses merit over royal blood.
  • Meruem: Born to rule as the King of the Chimera Ants, he was initially a cruel and sadistic leader who thought himself superior to all species until he met a disabled girl that constantly defeated him in a game of Gungi, causing him to question the nature of strength and violence as true power and become fascinated by human's infinite potential.
Edelgard: 0/12
Meruem: 0/12

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Edelgard: 1/12
Meruem: 2/12+
One of, if not my favorite antagonist ever (also, I haven't played FE:TH)

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Edelgard: 2/12 +
Meruem: 2/12