• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Antifa and Black Lives Matter vs. KKK and Neo Nazis:A battle of false equivalence

Boss1991

Pokémon Master

chess-z

campy vampire
Yeah, I do. A person who adheres to a political philosophy with a strong centralized government, military power, use of force to quell dissent, etc.

Fascism is marked by scapegoating the problems of a country at large onto a disenfranchised minority: immigrants, racial or ethnic minorities, the poor, and promoting a divisive us vs them mindset. Chauvinism and attacks on the press are common, as are isolationist and narionalist stances.

Read up.

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
Yeah, I do. A person who adheres to a political philosophy with a strong centralized government, military power, use of force to quell dissent, etc.

Fascism is marked by scapegoating the problems of a country at large onto a disenfranchised minority: immigrants, racial or ethnic minorities, the poor, and promoting a divisive us vs them mindset. Chauvinism and attacks on the press are common, as are isolationist and narionalist stances.

Read up.

I am against military and war in general, so no. I am not a fascist. That said, I think you are confusing nazism with fascism, as the latter are not racist. But yeah. Using buzzwords like "you are a fascist!!!" when lacking an argument is an overused leftist trick. ;)

Anyway, you have shown zero counter arguments for the points I make in my post, so...

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Wow. Most people in this thread don't seem to even know the difference between fascism and nazism.

Also: whoever said earlier in this thread that Nazism is worse than Communism really doesn't know what he is talking about. A lot more innocents were killed under Communist regimes than under Fascist or even Nazi regimes. Stalin or Mao executed a lot more people than Hitler. Shocking, I know. But that's what happens when you have been brainwashed by liberal propaganda. You are fooled into thinking the far right is worse than the far left, when it is the same exact ****.

As for all the Trump hate here... Trump is an idiot. But he is still a lesser idiot than Hillary Clinton or Obama. Furthermore, why are people allowed to insult Trump in this thread, yet a post talking about liberal paranoia gets deleted?

And regarding Antifa and BLM, both are antiwhite organizations (with some of their members actually being self hating white people themselves). Fact.

Also, I completely agree with the above post that got deleted: blacks really need to get over it regarding slavery. It's gone. Almost NOBODY is racist towards you these days. And there are just as many raracist blacks today, if not more.

The more you talk about racism, the more racism you generate.

The solution? Stop talking about it. Stop bringing up the issue of race and it will disappear. People will stop noticing each other's race. Morgan Freeman said this. And I couldn't agree more with him.

The left just doesn't wanna let racism go. They keep reminding everyone that some racist individuals still exist, over exaggerating their number in order to keep RACISM alive, when it is almost non existing worldwide.

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/12339/KellyRaceTalk2_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

this post.jpg

chess-z

campy vampire
You don't need to check all of the boxes to be a fascist, just most of them. And you do sound like a fascist.

Nazism is Fascism, *******, just like a square is a rectangle.

The "points" in your post aren't quite "facts" and more of blatant racism. You're a racist. :3

-----

I'm leery of debating this moron, because there aren't enough peer reviewed scholarly essays about the racial inequality in America in the goddamned world to break him out of his infowars fueled echo chamber. I don't know where he's getting his facts from, but it's definitely nothing reputable. I've been down this road before, and every time no evidence is correct, because of liberal bias or some sh*t. Whomever has the capacity to deal with him, go for it, but I'm not going to put in any effort.

Last edited:

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
You don't need to check all of the boxes to be a fascist, just most of them. And you do sound like a fascist.

The "points" in your post aren't quite "facts" and more of blatant racism. You're a racist. :3

1. I am not a fascist. But I am starting to think you are antifa (left wing fascist)?
2. Nazism and Fascism are not the same.
3. Racist? Again, WHAT PART of my post sounds racist to you?

Give examples. Give counter arguments. I doubt you will find any. And if you do, I will answer you in about 10 hours.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I support antifa. Nazism is an inherent violent ideology and has to be suppressed by the most effective means.

Plus I wouldn't say you're outright racist, you're just supporting the system racist people want. Ignoring racial/gender/sexual orientation issues only helps the people who benefit from the status quo, and hurt those minorities who are part of these groups.

chess-z

campy vampire
Ignoring or even supporting a corrupt system is being complicit in it.

But mostly, what really stuck out as racist was your use of antiwhite and self-hating whites. It's classic white supremacist talking points. :3

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
If you think Black Lives Matter hates white people, you're probably too stupid to understand that the name actually implies "just as much as white lives do, but that's really a long and not-catchy way to put it." "All Lives Matter" rhetoric is considered offensive because it refocuses the conversation onto white people. It implies "white lives matter too" -- as if there was any doubt. Black Lives Matter is an affirmation of specifically the eponymous statement, in a world where sometimes it seems like they don't, where e.g. racist lunatics like George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson can murder black kids in cold blood and get away with it. Whether or not certain human lives matter, believe it or not, is not a zero-sum issue.

Then again, I don't know why I'm explaining this to someone who thinks that an orange man-baby who wants to have a nuclear-powered dick-measuring contest is a "lesser idiot" than Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

That list would make life incontrovertibly worse for all but the richest black people in America, with stupid cack like Universal Basic Income, re-negotiation of all trade agreements, abolition of criminal records and technology that makes police more accountable, expansion of anti-Asian education AA programmes, and making drug-dealing a non-offense.

Seriously, what drooling moron wrote this dross?!

1) What?
2) Univeral basic income is difficult to experiment with and studies about the most widespread project going on in Finland have yielded both positive and negative results. The gusto from which you're speaking can only come from a philosophical slant you have on the subject and isn't based in reality considering it's too early to draw conclusions.
3) Uh, yeah. I don't know about all, but quite a bit of them do need to be re-worked. Nafta in particular received heavy criticism.
4) I'm pretty sure it's more complicated than body cameras = bad, but that's just me.
5) You're losing me.
6) Portrugal decriminalized all drugs, legalization is just a hop, jump, and skip away legally speaking. Focusing resources on rehabilitation and prevention seems wise.

the status quo has nothing t do to do with racism at all, the population in the us is predominantly white that's all also did you just forget we had a black president?

Last edited:

Scammel

Might be a better idea to learn European history. Europe itself learned from World War II. If their laws were used here, those guys chanting "Blood and Soil" in Charlottsville would now be facing felony charges.

Our laws and socioeconomic situation are seeing a significant rise in the electoral success of multiple overtly far-right parties across the continent. Front National made it into the second round.

Furthermore, it seems you guys never get tired of holding Democrats responsible for slavery and the Jim Crow laws, along with other stuff that done by long-dead Republicans who passed before we were born, so practice what you preach or clam up about it.

'You guys'? I'd certainly identify as a Democrat if I could.

Yeah, name one.

Why on earth would I give you the names of people you wouldn't know and won't ever meet?

You sure did, I double down on that claim.

See how it sounds?

I have no idea what you're trying to imply here. Is this meant to be a Trump parody thing?

If you think Black Lives Matter hates white people, you're probably too stupid to understand that the name actually implies "just as much as white lives do, but that's really a long and not-catchy way to put it." "All Lives Matter" rhetoric is considered offensive because it refocuses the conversation onto white people. It implies "white lives matter too" -- as if there was any doubt. Black Lives Matter is an affirmation of specifically the eponymous statement, in a world where sometimes it seems like they don't, where e.g. racist lunatics like George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson can murder black kids in cold blood and get away with it. Whether or not certain human lives matter, believe it or not, is not a zero-sum issue.

Then again, I don't know why I'm explaining this to someone who thinks that an orange man-baby who wants to have a nuclear-powered dick-measuring contest is a "lesser idiot" than Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

Thing is the ir actions say otherwise , members of blm have assaulted white university students calling them filthy and beat a man until they realized he was chinese and then stopped if that isn't racist what is? they have a clear disdain for white people regardless of what they say

Last edited:

Thing is the ir actions say otherwise , members of blm have assaulted white university students calling them filthy and beat a man until they realized he was chinese and then stopped if that isn't racist what is? they have a clear disdain for white people regardless of what they say

Last edited:

Boss1991

Pokémon Master

-----

I'm leery of debating this moron, because there aren't enough peer reviewed scholarly essays about the racial inequality in America in the goddamned world to break him out of his infowars fueled echo chamber. I don't know where he's getting his facts from, but it's definitely nothing reputable. I've been down this road before, and every time no evidence is correct, because of liberal bias or some sh*t. Whomever has the capacity to deal with him, go for it, but I'm not going to put in any effort.

Why are you still not BANNED after calling an other user a MORON? Typical uneducated leftist. When you have no argument you just insult those with different views.

You lost this argument after making 3 consecutive posts without giving a single piece of evidence of WHY am I racist or fascist.

Using terms like "antiwhite" doesn't make you a racist. XD Are you implying white people don't have the right to defend themselves from racism? I think that makes YOU racist.

If black people can use terms like "antiblack" without being called "black supremacists" then white people should be allowed to use the same terms without being called "white supremacist".

You don't need to explain me what the name of B.L.M. means since I never claimed their NAME is racist. Their NAME is fine. It is their violent ACTIONS what makes them antiwhite racists.

I actually supported BLM in the beginning because I liked what their name stands for. But their actions, like assaulting innocent white people, soon gave them away as racists that don't want RACIAL EQUALITY, instead they want BLACK SUPREMACY (paid by white people at that xD). But I guess you are one of those special snowflakes who thinks "only white people can be racist, blacks can never be racist!!!"

Anyway, I don't know how you have the guts to imply i am stupid, after admitting that you judge an organization BY ITS NAME, rather than BY ITS ACTIONS. Talk about stupidity... That's one brainless drone right there.

Anybody who claims to be "anti racist" has to condemn BLM ot Antifa just as much as nazis. All of them are racist. As an anti racist myself, I condemn all of them.

Last edited:

Mordent99

Banned
Why are you still not BANNED after calling an other user a MORON? Typical uneducated leftist. When you have no argument you just insult those with different views.

You lost this argument after making 3 consecutive posts without giving a single piece of evidence of WHY am I racist or fascist.

No, Boss, YOU lose by making such an absurd assumption. .

Reported for flaming.

have no idea what you're trying to imply here. Is this meant to be a Trump parody thing?

Made absurd birther claims. When confronted, doubled down on them.

Made absurd claims about celebrations in Jersey City on 9/11. When confronted, doubled down on them.

Made absurd claims about the size of crowds, three million illegal votes, his dealings with Russia, wiretapping claims, and many other statements that are obviously not true. Doubled down on ALL of them rather than admit he misspoke or lies.

Are you seeing now how absurd it is? I'll double down again and say you did, indeed, make that claim, just to show you how dumb Trump sounds when he does it.

Folks who believe him and defend him are even dumber, cause they believe him over their own eyes and ears.

Now let me tell you all a few things.

I support equality, decency, civil rights, justice, and common sense.

IMOHO, Democrats support them far more than Trump and the Republicans, who seem to believe charity and generosity hurt the poor.

You can preach alI have no idea what you're trying to imply here. Is this meant to be a Trump parody thing?l you want about conservative ideals, but all of them are motivated by one thing: GREED

Thus, until you can prove that Antifa and BLM are the murderous terrorists that the Klan is I support their ideals 100%.

That's right, I called the Klan a terrorist group which they most certainly ARE.

Just like Donald Trump is a liar, bigot, xenophobe, misogynist, sexual predator, plutocrat, and Klan sympathizer who would reinstate slavery if given the chance. I make all these accusations without fear and with a clear conscience.

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
It is hilarious to see how left extremists like the posters above me are trying to fight an imaginary boogeyman (racism). Nobody wants slavery back and racism is steadily declining worldwide. Leftist liberals just need to bring racism up, in order to justify monsters like Antifa. They would hate for racism to completely disappear, because then they couldn't act like SJW online. And Antifa wouldn't have an excuse to beat up innocent white people anymore.

It is sad to see so many people brainwashed.

Last edited:

chess-z

campy vampire
It is hilarious to see how left extremists like the posters above me are trying to fight an imaginary boogeyman. Nobody wants slavery back and racism is steadily declining worldwide. Leftist liberals just need to bring racism up, in order to justify monsters like Antifa. They would hate for racism to completely disappeared, because tyen they couldn't act like SJW online.

Source your claims about racism, babe.

Mordent99

Banned
It is hilarious to see how left extremists like the posters above me are trying to fight an imaginary boogeyman. Nobody wants slavery back and racism is steadily declining worldwide. Leftist liberals just need to bring racism up, in order to justify monsters like Antifa. They would hate for racism to completely disappeared, because tyen they couldn't act like SJW online.

Boss, there's no such thing as forcible brainwashing, it's make-believe, just like Hillary's human trafficking operation. Most psychologists will tell you that you cannot be brainwashed against your will.

Flagged for flaming again.