• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Antifa and Black Lives Matter vs. KKK and Neo Nazis:A battle of false equivalence

Antifa and BLM's fringe members are the left's extremists:All Nazis and KKK members are extremists.

See the problem here? Not all BLM members are cop killing, white-hating invividuals that the right has painted them to be. And Antifa have been proven to have been photoshopped into looking bad multiple times. Also, anyone can fake a bloody stab wound with red food coloring, cherry syrup and a knife or stabbing themselves(which recent Nazis on Twitter have been proven to do to frame peaceful protestors) . As for BLM being cop-killers. ever hear of hijacktivists? They have infiltrated every movement from BLM to social justice to Vietnam War protestors:people hijacking a movement in order to steal, kill and lulz under the guise of protesting. Often lone wolves or deliberately placed agitators to mess with peaceful protests that are most likely placed within a crowd in order to frame the protestors for what the protestees are doing themselves. A classic of the established socioeconomic right to keep their vast rotting piles of excessive cash that is holding up the economy by not being spent:Make the centrists lose faith in the side that benefits the left in order to make the right more reasonable...but wait...

Nazis and the KKK WERE NEVER REASONABLE. They are entirely composed of a rebellious fringe of salty war losers who refuse to give up their dreams, and when told that they lost in ANY form, they lie, cheat, steal, kill and lulz in order to defend their hatred under "freedom of speech". You have the freedom to mouth off to the government w/o them inflicting consequences on you. You do NOT have the freedom to advocate killing marginalized, exploited, oppressed people(and anyone else who isn't a clone of you). Nazis LOST. The Confederacy LOST. Nazis were never the norm, and the Confederacy were a bunch of salty white gentlebros who wanted to keep slaves.

Notice the discrepancy here? Antifa's violent fringe(if it even exists) is a fringe in a borderline fringe. BLM just want less racism, not "Black Supremacy" (The racists said the same thing about Martin Luther King Junior). Anyone who kills cops, wounds Nazis or steals is disowned by both groups.

Nazis and the KKK act like a police brotherhood:They never condemn each other(even then, only in a patently false way), they never ostracize fringes in their group, and they NEVER win.

"B-B-B-But hypocrisy on the left!!" News flash:Everyone is a hypocrite. EVERYONE. In some way. That isn't a defense or an excuse:It's just hackneyed and tired.

And there are non-racist/bigoted cops. But they are a brotherhood, and thus are unwilling to change to evolve with the times. Likewise, The viral "Kill Donald Trump" graffiti pic is likely a Hijacktivist, and even if it was honest, its likely it was a shock tactic:no one will do that:It'd just make him a martyr for hateful isms:No one wants to give him that.

In summary:If someone tells you that the extremists on the left are just as hateful as the right, remember: The left doesn't want to kill anyone who isn't their skin color, religion or gender/sexuality or political ideology(if anyone at all), and watch out for hijacktivists:They're pretty obvious when you look for them. There no hijacktivists at right-wing extremist protests, however, because the extreme left does not use such a tactic.

Discuss.

i really really hope this is just a troll post but the following responses actually lead me think it's legitimate i'm actually disgusted and appalled

Last edited:

Mordent99

Banned
i really really hope this is just a troll post but the following responses actually lead me think it's legitimate i'm actually disgusted and appalled

It IS legitimate.

If you can think of ANY Nazi other than Schindler who came CLOSE to being a "nice person" I'll recant my liberal ways and put 100% support behind the Orange Bastard.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
It IS legitimate.

If you can think of ANY Nazi other than Schindler who came CLOSE to being a "nice person" I'll recant my liberal ways and put 100% support behind the Orange Bastard.

You're being very unfair to Nazis. Some are very good people.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Do you want to expand on that at all or do you want to just be judgmental for no reason?

6ET

Banned
Antifa and BLM's fringe members are the left's extremists:All Nazis and KKK members are extremists.

See the problem here? Not all BLM members are cop killing, white-hating invividuals that the right has painted them to be. And Antifa have been proven to have been photoshopped into looking bad multiple times. Also, anyone can fake a bloody stab wound with red food coloring, cherry syrup and a knife or stabbing themselves(which recent Nazis on Twitter have been proven to do to frame peaceful protestors) . As for BLM being cop-killers. ever hear of hijacktivists? They have infiltrated every movement from BLM to social justice to Vietnam War protestors:people hijacking a movement in order to steal, kill and lulz under the guise of protesting. Often lone wolves or deliberately placed agitators to mess with peaceful protests that are most likely placed within a crowd in order to frame the protestors for what the protestees are doing themselves. A classic of the established socioeconomic right to keep their vast rotting piles of excessive cash that is holding up the economy by not being spent:Make the centrists lose faith in the side that benefits the left in order to make the right more reasonable...but wait...

Nazis and the KKK WERE NEVER REASONABLE. They are entirely composed of a rebellious fringe of salty war losers who refuse to give up their dreams, and when told that they lost in ANY form, they lie, cheat, steal, kill and lulz in order to defend their hatred under "freedom of speech". You have the freedom to mouth off to the government w/o them inflicting consequences on you. You do NOT have the freedom to advocate killing marginalized, exploited, oppressed people(and anyone else who isn't a clone of you). Nazis LOST. The Confederacy LOST. Nazis were never the norm, and the Confederacy were a bunch of salty white gentlebros who wanted to keep slaves.

Notice the discrepancy here? Antifa's violent fringe(if it even exists) is a fringe in a borderline fringe. BLM just want less racism, not "Black Supremacy" (The racists said the same thing about Martin Luther King Junior). Anyone who kills cops, wounds Nazis or steals is disowned by both groups.

Nazis and the KKK act like a police brotherhood:They never condemn each other(even then, only in a patently false way), they never ostracize fringes in their group, and they NEVER win.

"B-B-B-But hypocrisy on the left!!" News flash:Everyone is a hypocrite. EVERYONE. In some way. That isn't a defense or an excuse:It's just hackneyed and tired.

And there are non-racist/bigoted cops. But they are a brotherhood, and thus are unwilling to change to evolve with the times. Likewise, The viral "Kill Donald Trump" graffiti pic is likely a Hijacktivist, and even if it was honest, its likely it was a shock tactic:no one will do that:It'd just make him a martyr for hateful isms:No one wants to give him that.

In summary:If someone tells you that the extremists on the left are just as hateful as the right, remember: The left doesn't want to kill anyone who isn't their skin color, religion or gender/sexuality or political ideology(if anyone at all), and watch out for hijacktivists:They're pretty obvious when you look for them. There no hijacktivists at right-wing extremist protests, however, because the extreme left does not use such a tactic.

Discuss.

https://youtu.be/xVNtb234U_0

https://youtu.be/Xet3BnwLtek

https://youtu.be/9ZJOmtEH5Y0

The main problem i have with your entire argument is a total lack of individual accountability on the part of BLM. there are plenty of instances of them inciting violence taunting police and the problem here in my opinion is that if it is as you say and these are but an extreme minority the rest of the movement should condemn them for it and they should be ostracized fir their behavior but instead people like you, op make excuses for them, covering for them is paramount to accepting their actions as being representative of the whole of the of the group. and these people have tainted what started out as something with good intentions but as soon as they started the "Hands up don't shoot movement"which is a false narrative and their actions became militant they lost their claim to legitimacy. groups like these should never exist in the first place. in short BLM is the new KKK they are racial supremacists that is violent dangerous and want to kill police officers

I can already hear the screeching of the Marxist BLM supporters crying that i'm alt right and racist for saying this, i look forward to your rplies

Last edited:

Mordent99

Banned
https://youtu.be/xVNtb234U_0

https://youtu.be/Xet3BnwLtek

https://youtu.be/9ZJOmtEH5Y0

The main problem i have with your entire argument is a total lack of individual accountability on the part of BLM. there are plenty of instances of them inciting violence taunting police and the problem here in my opinion is that if it is as you say and these are but an extreme minority the rest of the movement should condemn them for it and they should be ostracized fir their behavior but instead people like you, op make excuses for them, covering for them is paramount to accepting their actions as being representative of the whole of the of the group. and these people have tainted what started out as something with good intentions but as soon as they started the "Hands up don't shoot movement"which is a false narrative and their actions became militant they lost their claim to legitimacy. groups like these should never exist in the first place. in short BLM is the new KKK they are racial supremacists that is violent dangerous and want to kill police officers

I can already hear the screeching of the Marxist BLM supporters crying that i'm alt right and racist for saying this, i look forward to your rplies

The main problem I have with your argument is that it is crap.

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

bobjr

Staff member
BLM don't want to kill police officers. Even from a cynical aspect the second they get that reputation they would almost be drone striked into the earth. It's about holding police accountable when they kill black people, instead of them getting off without a trial when the kill a 12 year old kid.

From a minority standpoint this systemic racism is horrifying, that you can get killed and have it passed off as deserving it for nothing. This is just hundreds of years of boiling up, and we've finally reached the point where we can get video proof.

6ET

Banned
BLM don't want to kill police officers. Even from a cynical aspect the second they get that reputation they would almost be drone striked into the earth. It's about holding police accountable when they kill black people, instead of them getting off without a trial when the kill a 12 year old kid.

From a minority standpoint this systemic racism is horrifying, that you can get killed and have it passed off as deserving it for nothing. This is just hundreds of years of boiling up, and we've finally reached the point where we can get video proof.

Interesting you bring htat up as there was a man in Dallas who gunned down 5 police officers and said point blank that he wanted to kill white people especially officers because of BLM and black shootings

bobjr

Staff member
Yes, I'm sure BLM gave him a ringing endorsement and treats him as a martyr instead of treating him like an extremist trying to latch on to a group that doesn't want someone like that.

bobjr

Staff member
They ignore him and focus on a better message, which is the correct response to someone trying to piggyback on a group for attention. How are they not treating him like an extremist, considering the work they have to do whenever a black person is killed and dragged through the coals post-humorously, which is a much bigger focus. Anyone focusing on the former just wants an excuse to not change the status quo and not have to accept that minorities in the US have problems that white people have never had in this country.

A better message of black supremacy and nationalist neo marxist views congratulations you've become the monster you set out to destroy

Edit: the shooters internet history has shown that he was involved with black nationalist groups as well

Last edited:

bobjr

Staff member
When have BLM said they're better than everyone else? They just don't want to be treated differently because of racial factors. That's the inherent issue. White people scared that black people might gain some power, and while that power wouldn't put them above equality, it's still enough that it's not an outright superiority over them.

Would you really prefer the black community stay as they are?

have you actually read their list of demand on their website? their demands are insane and would make white people second class citizens in the us it has nothing to do with race at all it's an idealogoical disconnect

bobjr

Staff member
https://policy.m4bl.org/platform/

I don't see anything here that would put white people as second class citizens. Even reparations, something I personally saw as not needed, is something I'm not against seeing the treatment the black community has gotten even when they were freed as slaves.

Plus saying this has nothing to do with race is bad. Things like this as a white person are supposed to make you uncomfortable, it's supposed to make you question the world you believe in. It's the same case with any minority issue. It's only an ideological disconnect because you can't see a reasonable option for Black Americans to fix their problems.

Care to give that list another read, then? they are asking for a number of privileges that white people don't even have i wonder if they want these things because they think there are the privileges white people supposedly enjoy

as a white person yes this absolytely makes me feel uncomfortable but not for the reasons you think it makes me uncomfortable that these eople are breaking laws rioting and looting and are being hralded as heroes like their the rebellion fighting against the empire or something . they are criminals, breaking laws and killing police and should be treated as such. a reasonable way to fix this is the exact opposite of what BLM is doing

Scammel

It IS legitimate.

Get on those phonebanks, Trumpkins: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Plagge

Did it not occur that a party boasting a membership of around 10% of the entire population and the centre of gravity for German political power might have thousands of members who joined to protect their families and frustrate the advance of fascism and later genocide? History has complexities - who knew.

chess-z

campy vampire
Care to give that list another read, then? they are asking for a number of privileges that white people don't even have i wonder if they want these things because they think there are the privileges white people supposedly enjoy

as a white person yes this absolytely makes me feel uncomfortable but not for the reasons you think it makes me uncomfortable that these eople are breaking laws rioting and looting and are being hralded as heroes like their the rebellion fighting against the empire or something . they are criminals, breaking laws and killing police and should be treated as such. a reasonable way to fix this is the exact opposite of what BLM is doing

You sound like a fascist.

Scammel

You sound like a fascist.

Then you don't know what a fascist is. That 'manifesto' boasts incredibly stupid, discriminatory, anti-poor policies and my opinion of BLM was actually higher before I read it. Whoever wrote that must loathe working-class people with a burning passion.