• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any Aussies Out There?

Chidzz

I always wonder how many other Australians are on this forum, especially from NSW. So, I just made this thread to maybe get to know the members from down under.

A Little About Me:

I'm an Australian male, with a Lebanese background (yeah, Middle Eastern... scary right? :p) English is my first language, and 1 can also speak Arabic and French. I live around the inner-west NSW. I love Australia and being Australian so much, but I just wish we weren't the 'delayed country' with just about anything (movies, TV shows, games, music, etc.)

At the moment school is becoming the bane of my existence. Going into prelim next year and the reality is starting to hit me in the face. Meaning bye bye social life.... or any life other than studying for that matter. Right now, I'm struggling with subject selections. (Any advice from any 'ex-HSCers' much appreciated)

What I like: Reading, science, crime shows, dogs, cats, animals in general, the environment and most importantly....... FOOD
What I don't like: Math, insects (especially spiders), anything in general that requires effort

So here are some questions to start you off:

• What is your background?
  • What state/city do you live in?
  • What do you like/dislike about Australia?
  • What do you like/dislike in general?

Last edited: