• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any BBoys here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd kids

I'm Back!!!!!
are there any BBoys here on this forum

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hell, those guys are terrible. they became the victim of being ice cold merchandise who sold their soul to the recordcompany. like a bunch of puppets.

that's pretty much how it was back then. i bet those guys were under alot of pressure but none of their fans cared about it.

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
If the BBoys are the "Backstreetboysthis thread shoud die.

That band/group/horror festival is absolutly TERRIBLE.

NAh... i'm probably not a BBoy.
(BillyBoys?)

So... BBoy = Beastie Boy? No, not one of those... not a Backstreet Boy, either... certainly not a Billy Boy. Is Freya right about BBoy? Cause if so, I don't listen to a lot of hip hop... It's okay, but I like many other types of music better.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
bboy as in breakdancer

[IMG200]http://www.foroswebgratis.com/imagenes_foros/9/0/9/1/1/384771Mario%20Bros%20Break%20Dance.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/sonic/sonic_071010b-l.jpg[/IMG200]

But seriously, no. It'd be awesome to do if I could though. Just to keep things lively where I'm at.

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
I heard Peewee Herman was a BBoy.

woot21 out dawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.