• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any body still playing these games?

I play them all the time, I just bought heartgold and soulsilver. I know im alittle late buying them 3yrs after they realeased, but they're my favorite pokemon games out there. and in my opinion, they need to remake it again with "X and Y" graphics. Do you still play them?

RNG_Reporter

No. I go on them from time to time to see the Pokemon I have. As I have a lot of quality legends and event Pokemon. But can't do anything with them.

When I try to play this game..it's just too slow and underdeveloped compared to B/W2. I just can't go back to it. Plus it's a dull journey.

Kalosian

So long
No, I don't play them anymore. At least not very often, maybe once in a month or so, and then, it is only because I need to connect them to my other games. In general, HG/SS bored me more than any other games in the series, they are the ones I have put down the least amount of time in.

When I try to play this game..it's just too slow and underdeveloped compared to B/W2. I just can't go back to it. Plus it's a dull journey.
I agree with all of this.

HelzAssassin

im going back through heartgold to get legendary pokemon so i dont have to trade to complete the white 2 pokedex

Codeepfly

MyCaruba
Honestly I come back to this game more than any other pokemon game in the series. I've had heartgold since its release and it's my jam! I love this game because of three things, nostalgia, controls, and it's additional content/ items. My first game in pokemon was crystal( never played gold or silver) but they play just about the same. This game holds a special place in my heart, like meeting an old friend. When I say controls I just love the control layout. As in no sore thumb holding down b to sprint and all controls are easily accessible on the touch pad. Additional content such as the pokeathlon, pokewalker , and following pokemon are also great. I'm currently on a new run in which I plan to take my team all the way to red.

fire.

Honestly I come back to this game more than any other pokemon game in the series. I've had heartgold since its release and it's my jam! I love this game because of three things, nostalgia, controls, and it's additional content/ items. My first game in pokemon was crystal( never played gold or silver) but they play just about the same. This game holds a special place in my heart, like meeting an old friend.
That's it. You have said it pretty well, and I can only agree. These games are very special because you remember times, which you remember your entire life. *nostalgia*

But to answer the question: Perhaps, I do not play them right now, because I have focused on Platinum, but after it I'll take out my soulsilver. I loved this game so much, that I eill always play it.

Yes, I still play my SoulSilver version. I've recently restarted it, and I'm at the point where I have to train my Pokemon for the Pokemon League.

And hopefully one day I'll be able to transfer my SoulSilver Pokemon into my Black and BW2 game.

Codeepfly

MyCaruba
Yes, I still play my SoulSilver version. I've recently restarted it, and I'm at the point where I have to train my Pokemon for the Pokemon League.

And hopefully one day I'll be able to transfer my SoulSilver Pokemon into my Black and BW2 game.
Yeah I've done the same thing , I remember beating the league the first time In heart gold, after that I transferred some pokemon that were the same level and took them all the way to red at my silver. I eventually got them all to lvl 100 and now I have them on my copy of black.

happinas

fairy~
I like the fact the pokemon sprites follow you. But I would much rather play the gb versions to the ds remakes.
I don't really see the point in remaking them again though.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I returned to them after resetting to prepare an exodus for the W/W2 dex.

I have many mon' lined up to evolved to fill the SS dex, but I just cant get into it sadly :S If anything, I use it for the frontier (when patient) or PBR if I wanna see a shiny in 3D.

Poké Paul

does anybody have a heart gold kyogre to loan me so i can get my rayquaza please

happinas

fairy~
Pretty sure this is the wrong thread for that.

Cutty

Forever now
I've got 3 games: US SS & HG, and JPN HG.

Long time ago I restarted my US HG so I could downloaded another enigma stone event to get Latios.
I'm planning to complete this game again soon maybe...

I haven't really played HG/SS games unless I need something from the game, like Ditto w/ a certain nature for breeding, etc.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Yes, I still play it, though not as much as I did before, seeing as I had already completed the Pokédex and did what had to be done.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I still play them. I'm just taking a small break.