• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any body still playing these games?

ProfessorSinnoh

Ghost Maniac
Yeah I love these games too. Diamond and PLatinum are my favorites, but I've played through them so much I need a change. So recently I restarted my Heart Gold.

Dragon_rider92

I still play it :) Add me guys, looking for people to trade and battle with. It's one of my favorites because I loved the Original HG/SS/Crystal from the gameboy days <3

Midknight

Not Banned
Soul Silver and Heart Gold are great and I still play them.

But Diamond and Pearl just seem so old and crappy, especially because the battle animation is super slow. It's kind of weird though, because I still like Fire Red/Leaf Green and Sapphire/Ruby, and they're even older. :p

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I play them a lot.I'm planning to start a new file on Soul Silver,and on Platinum I'm training my Pokemon.I love those games better then the new ones.I just find a certain charm with them.Plus,you can use the circle pad to walk around.

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
I love Soul Silver. It is probably one that I will never stop playing. I am currently trying to catch on of every Pokemon available in the Safari Zone. I think I only have 16 left to catch.

I also re-started the story on my Heart Gold. But I only play that when I don't feel like playing my X or SS. So I am not very far on that one.

thchuong371994

I just picked up SS again, and it's still awesome to me. I still prefer this graphic more than 5th and 6th gen.
PS: Can anyone help me evolve trade ?

Balborosaurus

Nomadic Breeder
I recently had to sell my copy of HG (I needed the money). Though I'd like to pick up another copy at some point, seeing as I loved Gen 2, with Crystal being my favorite game in the series.

c1234

Trainer Since '98
I need to play through SoulSilver after I make it through Sapphire.

Solomie

I sure am. Amazing remake, everything I ever hoped it would be and more. I am currently having a love/hate relationship with my SoulSilver because I love the game very much but the Moltres I'm trying to catch are way too lucky. Ancient Power boosts, early bird wake ups with perfectly-timed Safeguards and frequently burn-inducing Flamethrowers abound. I wonder if inducing paralysis would be better in this case...

I'm still playing. Currently on a run-through to capture another round of legends to transfer to Y version. As I was traversing through Whirl Islands for Lugia I happened across a Shiny Krabby, which happens to be one of my favorite pokemon (Kingler)! Not only that, but he has a beneficial nature, Jolly! Needless to say, he will be going over to Y right away!

Goomy6

Ace Trainer
I'm playing a nuzlocke of HeartGold if that counts! They're one of my favourite Pokémon games! 4th gen is by far my favourite.

Last edited by a moderator:

demonwolf668

Shine Hunter
Yes I am

Yeah i am still playing, about to go through again. But this time i am shiny hunting :)

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I'm currently doing Nuzlocke in my Diamond and Badge quest in my Soul Silver, so yes, I'm still playing these games.

Anti Spiral

Currently replaying the games, starting with SS, in an attempt to complete my pokedex, almost caught as many as I need to on SS.

Pink!

Pink Puff Ball
I always replay Pokemon games eventually. I'm thinking of starting a SS nuzlocke soon.