1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Any body still playing these games?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by jakeypride, Apr 9, 2013.

1. BR4VE

BR4VE Omega Ruby Base on Route 18, Right Side Beach

I'm going to be starting over by getting a copy of Pokemon X or, Y. I used to use Serebii.net to find trades for specific Pokemon and moves to breed. Is that still possible?

2. BR4VE

BR4VE Omega Ruby Base on Route 18, Right Side Beach

I meant is it still possible to find players to trade with on Serebii.net?

3. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

I just finished Platinum a few days ago: it took me nine years, but I finally got all the Frontier prints, finished the Zukan (Pokedex), and collected 100 flags.

4. DLeck6211

DLeck6211 I dunno

I'm currently going though Soul Silver for the 3rd time. I still play Platinum as well, where I dump Soul Silver Pokemon from other playthoughs and slowly grinding my way though the Battle Frontier.

5. PineapplePizza

PineapplePizza Well-Known Member

Yep. Well I will be. Right now I'm playing Pokemon Yellow. This is my planned play through

Pokemon Yellow (currently 4 badges)
    Pokemon Crystal
    Pokemon Platinum
    Pokemon Heartgold
    Pokemon Black
    Pokemon X
    Pokemon Omega Ruby
    Pokemon Moon

6. SapphireRose

SapphireRose Morning☼Sun

SoulSilver is the one Pokémon game I own that I've never beaten. I managed to get to Blackthorn City once on one of my first playthroughs, restarted, and never made it there again. So now I'm happy to report that I've made it back to Blackthorn City on my most recent playthrough and am currently grinding to take on Clair. It's very exciting for me cuz I've never made it this far before and it's reminding me of the old excitement I used to feel of playing an unfamiliar Pokémon game. Definitely getting me even more hyped for gen 8 as well. :)

7. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

I tend to only play through a game once if I haven't properly played it before. So by now I have more or less finished, but I am still playing some Heart Gold with the rematches in mind.