1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Any body still playing these games?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by jakeypride, Apr 9, 2013.

1. xXYobi TakiXx

xXYobi TakiXx Get ready to fly

Still play it just not as much.

2. TJG68

TJG68 Member

I had set down my pokemon games for a long while, but I just got back into it. I am currently setting up a black 2 run, but I will be getting back to my SS solo-run soon.

3. pokemonmaster99325

pokemonmaster99325 pokemon master!!!!

yean i play heart gold and soul silver for hours but right now im focusing on pokemon black...

4. Mitzi

Mitzi L'Etat c'est moi

I love Heart Gold/Soul Silver, but I unfortunately lost my copy and I am unable to play it. If I still had it in my possession, I'd most likely play it every now and then.

5. Volcer

Volcer Shur'tugal

Yep, I do, but mostly for the Pokéathlon.

6. Shadow_07

Shadow_07 Huzzah.

I just recently started playing them again, but they were never really up to par with what they could've been. The content is there, it's just the small things that are really lacking and making the games less enjoyable for me.

7. peppy751

peppy751 New Member

I have been playing my soul silver game ever since I first got it, I still love playing it after all of these years. I'm also very exited for the 6th generation of Pokemon.
    P.Sif any ones reading this I am willing to trade my Pokemon from soul silver if anyone wants to trade ;)

8. Kamran11

Kamran11 Well-Known Member

Any specific pokemon your trading ?

& i just started playing my SS again. I just dislike the lack of good ways to train beating the e4 over & over gets repetitive and the pokemon at mt. sivir are still too low for me

9. Volcaronick

Volcaronick Well-Known Member

No.
    I lost both of them :)
    I'm bad.

10. ShinyGibleOfEpicness

ShinyGibleOfEpicness Dragon Queen

I still play them. I restarted awhile ago and I just swept Lance with a Lapras. Ahh, good times. Now im off to being lazy with my games again

11. Bowser234

Bowser234 New Member

I recently got back into pokemon again and I bought myself a copy of Heartgold. Am loving it.

Though it's too bad I got back into it about 3 years late:p Kind of hard to find the pokemon I need/people to trade with.

12. the ash man83

the ash man83 Avid TCG Fan

I occasionally go back to HeartGold, but only if I'm bored of 5th gen for a bit.

13. mark_anthony

mark_anthony Member

i am still playing HeartGold sometimes while i am listening to music at the same time raising my Pokemon and doing the next tasks i can do.
    I now add Ash to the rival character i used to always pick the name Gary, now i choose Ash as my rival throughout the game.

14. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

I played Soul Silver to get my hype back for Pokemon. I got lazy after Clair and only play when I'm not doing anything. I don't play Pokemon as much as I use to, and probably won't again until Gen 6 arrives.

15. redsox4444

redsox4444 Member

I decided not to buy Black or White and stick with Diamond and Heart Gold, plus my GBA games (Emerald,Leaf Green,and Fire Red)
    Any one else do the same?

16. ButterflyKika

ButterflyKika Member

Was finally able to transfer all the pokemon to my Black game and so restarted SS. Kindda nice starting fresh again.

17. Minedreigon

Minedreigon A monument to all your sins

1: 117 threads. Master chief!

2:I just completed the johto half of my heart gold nuzlocke. But four of my pokemon died in the elite 4, poor helena the herecross :(. All I have left is feraligator and crobat. I've withdrawn a dratini, eggsacute, seel and magnamite. Please pay your respects to Harry(HO-OH, rock slide from machamp) Rocky (steelix, died from fire blast from dragonite) gary (garados, died from a critical hit from lance's garados.) And most of all, helena(herecross, died from gengar's destiny bond.) I had helena for ages. I was shattered.

18. bushie

bushie Well-Known Member

i still play occasionally. i get buena's password,radio id numbers(still haven't won) and play the bug contest for fun. i want to to restart but i have a couple events i don t want to lose.

19. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

Well, I'd assume we play them as people still play the colors and the metals!

20. AllHailThrall

AllHailThrall Well-Known Member

I'm currently playing through SoulSilver. It's fun as always though certain problems from the 2nd gen games (namely Pokemon locations; I'm looking at you, Larvitar, Sneasel, Houndour and Slugma!) are giving me issues. On the plus side, the expanded movesets means I can have a lot better choices for my Pokemon.