• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any body still playing these games?

Craig T

Banned
I haven't played my SS or HG in a while except to transfer Pokemon over to my 5th gen games (Black and Black 2) but the last legit thing I remember doing in my SS was trying to get the colored medals at the frontier.

candysweet

I love heartgold even though black white white2 and black2 are in now and so x and y but heartgold is my first and best and I always play heartgold and don't get me wrong I play platnuim pear etc the rest of the others but I just love heartgold so much so yes I still play my game

candysweet

I have DS Lite and 3DS. I have Soul Silver, restarted a month ago, Black and White 2. I am searching desperately for Kyogre or/and Rayquaza for Soul Silver and Dialga for White 2 cuz I'm trying to complete pokedex. I'm sorry if I posted in wrong place but I'm new here.
I would be veery glad and thankful for someone who could trade them with me.
Do you have any legendary pokemon to offer

anko_m

I have Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Reshirams, Zekroms, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Phione lv1 with Pokerus. Oh, and I can give Pokerus too.
_______
Oh, don't want Kyogre now, I just got level 100 shiny kyogre trough negotiations. :D
_______
I did it! I traded Rayquaza, Kyogre and Dialga. Now I can complete national dex :D I'm the happiest person in the world. :D
_______
Now I can help someone to fill pokedex. ^^

Last edited:

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
I still love these games, mainly because I can start with Cyndaquil. I'm probably going to restart and try to SR a shiny Cyndaquil.

I last played silver on gameboy color umpteen years ago. I bought a ds and soulsilver to play before I sleep like reading , except this is much better lol. Thanks

T3chNik4

Ima lyrical murderer
When I had my DS I played it more than any other game because of nostalgia. Crystal was my first game along with Silver as another so I picked up SoulSilver. It's a game I played as my childhood and I wanted to relive it and I really enjoyed the new sprites, game-play, moves, natures, moves, items, events, etc. When I buy another DS, HeartGold is going to be the first game I purchase. I would buy SoulSilver but I already owned it and played it way too much lol. I'd say I played it through at least 7 times.

silverporygon767

pokemon prof
imho there is ALWAYS something new to do and or find in pokemon games, even if you an expert gamer!! so yea I still play my soulsilver from time to time...

Absolutely. Spent a day trying to catch legendaries. Spent another day riding bike hatching eggs lol

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
I'm working on the HeartGold I got a couple weeks ago.

I actually still haven't beaten my Heartgold. Never really got around to it
I jus read the gen IV thread on HG&SS vs. Platinum. They all fault HGSS for not having high enough lvl wild pokemon to train against. Makes it hard to beat RED. Thats why I jus started over.

c1234

Trainer Since '98
I would like to play SS, but I either lost it when I moved last year, or it is packed up in storage right now

Golduck Is Cool

It's the one I've been playing most lately. Silver was my first Gameboy game. I remember rarely using the pokemon center back then. I thought you only got a certain number of heals haha

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I pull out SS about once every 2 weeks, check swarms (I'm still missing 2 swarm guys), play a couple rounds of the Pokeathlon since I still have to get the final trophy for Pennant Capture and Hurdle Dash and 4 more "Medalist Pokemon" trophies, check for gym leader appearances/calls and occasionally run through the E4 for training. I like the game itself quite a bit, but the Johto Pokemon set is probably my least favorite. I also think the Pokeathlon is by far the best extra feature of the Pokemon games. The Musical and Pokestudios are terrible beyond belief and are my least favorite part of B/W/B2/W2.

I am still playing it and I actually would like to obtain some of the event pokemon for this game just to be able to get some of the other pokemon available (like the Lvl. 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I would play it if I had my case of ds games, I went on a trip to NYC a few months ago and left my case on the tour bus (but a friend grabbed it for me). But I still need to get it back from them. It has SS, White, a few 3ds games, and some other things.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Favorite game so far. I carry its everywhere with me. Though i want a new copy before they discontinue them