1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Any body still playing these games?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by jakeypride, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Minteh

Minteh It's so shiny!

I love my SS game. Played it during the week actually! It was probably my favourite of the gen 4 games and it also helped convince me to buy one of the original gen 2 games!

2. Windfang

Windfang Pokemon Solider

I still play mine as well. Looking to compelete all things in it!

3. Frozen Ghost

Frozen Ghost Well-Known Member

I still play it quite regularly, and it has sentimental value for me. It was my first Pokemon game, and I don't want to forget about it.

4. RVGE

RVGE Banned

No I don't play them as often :( but I do love everything about the games. Excellent remakes. And the story takes me back to my childhood. Haha I've put a stupid amount of time into both HG and SS. But considering the amount of content... It makes sense.

5. Sohryu

Sohryu Be a Man!

Not often. After the releases of Black & White and their sequels, there's few players that still play this game. It's a shame, though. As pointed by RGVE, they're great remakes and there's a lot of content in it. But it happens. I guess it's just as natural =(

6. Legendary Charizard

Legendary Charizard Fire Master

I'm still playing them. I've barely played B/W and B/W 2. It still need to start B/B2. I just love HG/SS

7. Tyrantrum

Tyrantrum Well-Known Member

Yeah I want to get back into it, but then again X an Y are around the corner so I probably will spend my time playing that instead.

8. ReddShope

ReddShope Arc Lord

I started a new game a while back, but sadly stopped playing. I miss the GBA sounds modifier... it was amazing.

9. Extreme Enigma

Extreme Enigma Extreme is a way of

Yes, I play Soul Silver, but not as much as I use to

10. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I'm still Shiny hunting in HeartGold version and I've been replaying my Japanese SoulSilver version recently in order to complete the Pokedex which I neglected to work on before.

11. ChadBoomgaarn

ChadBoomgaarn PKMN Master Chad

I just bought both HG & SS for me and my girlfriend, We just came up from Fire Red & Leaf Green, So yea lol. I need to get myself a 3DS so I can play X & Y.

12. ChadBoomgaarn

ChadBoomgaarn PKMN Master Chad

Don't feel sad, I have only ever obtained the Gyarados from the Lake of Rage.

13. urrutiap

urrutiap Well-Known Member

Yeah I was just playing HeartGold for my Nintendo 3DS.

I was trying to find some pokemon that I might have missed after beating the game. Went back to the power plant to catch Elekbuzz 2nd form. Now I need to figure out if I can find an Electirizer item at the Cereulian Cave or whateaver its called.

That or just play Pokemon Platinum and catch an Elekid that has an Electirizer

14. Anytyme23

Anytyme23 Well-Known Member

Yup I still play these games, they are my favorite out of every pokemon game out there.

15. Monek_OP

Monek_OP bernie2016

I wish I could say I did, but with B2, B2W2, and X&Y, I barely have time. It's a shame though.

Wow. I basically just said the same thing everyone else did...

16. Lutino

Lutino Member

I just bought HG today and play it for the first time.. lol i kinda feel embarrased for being so late ;p
    I actually traded it in a game store for my pkmn white.. and i had to pay extra because supposedly HG/SS are harder to find than other games, which makes it worth more and more expensive.

Honestly these versions are the best! I'm soo happy that i don't mind searching 4 hours for a modest caterpie without getting bored.. before i would never do that in prior games.

And i just found out you get to pick one of the kanto and hoenn starters aswell.. YES :D

17. Arkinok

Arkinok Member

I just started HeartGold yesterday. Pokemon Crystal has always been my favourite game !

18. Bulba the Great!

Bulba the Great! We Do Not Sow

I'm still resolutely Nuzlocking my HeartGold game. I just tragically misplaced my SoulSilver game :/ That game was my LIFE and I literally sobbed for a day when I realized it had disappeared.

19. gamer_legend

gamer_legend Well-Known Member

Aw, I'm sorry buddy.

20. Mr. Fuji

Mr. Fuji Member

I will always have a soft spot for HG/SS, and I still own them and am heavily considering booting it up again, and for the first time trade, battle, interact with people on the games. I'll have to find out my friend code and post it for those who would still like to connect/play.