• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any body still playing these games?

xXYobi TakiXx

Get ready to fly
Still play it just not as much.

TJG68

I had set down my pokemon games for a long while, but I just got back into it. I am currently setting up a black 2 run, but I will be getting back to my SS solo-run soon.

Mitzi

L'Etat c'est moi
I love Heart Gold/Soul Silver, but I unfortunately lost my copy and I am unable to play it. If I still had it in my possession, I'd most likely play it every now and then.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
I just recently started playing them again, but they were never really up to par with what they could've been. The content is there, it's just the small things that are really lacking and making the games less enjoyable for me.

peppy751

I have been playing my soul silver game ever since I first got it, I still love playing it after all of these years. I'm also very exited for the 6th generation of Pokemon.
P.Sif any ones reading this I am willing to trade my Pokemon from soul silver if anyone wants to trade ;)

Kamran11

I have been playing my soul silver game ever since I first got it, I still love playing it after all of these years. I'm also very exited for the 6th generation of Pokemon.
P.Sif any ones reading this I am willing to trade my Pokemon from soul silver if anyone wants to trade ;)

Any specific pokemon your trading ?

& i just started playing my SS again. I just dislike the lack of good ways to train beating the e4 over & over gets repetitive and the pokemon at mt. sivir are still too low for me

Bowser234

I recently got back into pokemon again and I bought myself a copy of Heartgold. Am loving it.

Though it's too bad I got back into it about 3 years late:p Kind of hard to find the pokemon I need/people to trade with.

i am still playing HeartGold sometimes while i am listening to music at the same time raising my Pokemon and doing the next tasks i can do.
I now add Ash to the rival character i used to always pick the name Gary, now i choose Ash as my rival throughout the game.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I played Soul Silver to get my hype back for Pokemon. I got lazy after Clair and only play when I'm not doing anything. I don't play Pokemon as much as I use to, and probably won't again until Gen 6 arrives.

I decided not to buy Black or White and stick with Diamond and Heart Gold, plus my GBA games (Emerald,Leaf Green,and Fire Red)
Any one else do the same?

Was finally able to transfer all the pokemon to my Black game and so restarted SS. Kindda nice starting fresh again.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
1: 117 threads. Master chief!

2:I just completed the johto half of my heart gold nuzlocke. But four of my pokemon died in the elite 4, poor helena the herecross :(. All I have left is feraligator and crobat. I've withdrawn a dratini, eggsacute, seel and magnamite. Please pay your respects to Harry(HO-OH, rock slide from machamp) Rocky (steelix, died from fire blast from dragonite) gary (garados, died from a critical hit from lance's garados.) And most of all, helena(herecross, died from gengar's destiny bond.) I had helena for ages. I was shattered.

bushie

i still play occasionally. i get buena's password,radio id numbers(still haven't won) and play the bug contest for fun. i want to to restart but i have a couple events i don t want to lose.

AllHailThrall

I'm currently playing through SoulSilver. It's fun as always though certain problems from the 2nd gen games (namely Pokemon locations; I'm looking at you, Larvitar, Sneasel, Houndour and Slugma!) are giving me issues. On the plus side, the expanded movesets means I can have a lot better choices for my Pokemon.