• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any body still playing these games?

Craig T

Banned
I haven't played my SS or HG in a while except to transfer Pokemon over to my 5th gen games (Black and Black 2) but the last legit thing I remember doing in my SS was trying to get the colored medals at the frontier.

candysweet

I love heartgold even though black white white2 and black2 are in now and so x and y but heartgold is my first and best and I always play heartgold and don't get me wrong I play platnuim pear etc the rest of the others but I just love heartgold so much so yes I still play my game

candysweet

I have DS Lite and 3DS. I have Soul Silver, restarted a month ago, Black and White 2. I am searching desperately for Kyogre or/and Rayquaza for Soul Silver and Dialga for White 2 cuz I'm trying to complete pokedex. I'm sorry if I posted in wrong place but I'm new here.
I would be veery glad and thankful for someone who could trade them with me.
Do you have any legendary pokemon to offer

anko_m

I have Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Reshirams, Zekroms, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Phione lv1 with Pokerus. Oh, and I can give Pokerus too.
_______
Oh, don't want Kyogre now, I just got level 100 shiny kyogre trough negotiations. :D
_______
I did it! I traded Rayquaza, Kyogre and Dialga. Now I can complete national dex :D I'm the happiest person in the world. :D
_______
Now I can help someone to fill pokedex. ^^

Last edited:

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
I still love these games, mainly because I can start with Cyndaquil. I'm probably going to restart and try to SR a shiny Cyndaquil.

I last played silver on gameboy color umpteen years ago. I bought a ds and soulsilver to play before I sleep like reading , except this is much better lol. Thanks

T3chNik4

Ima lyrical murderer
When I had my DS I played it more than any other game because of nostalgia. Crystal was my first game along with Silver as another so I picked up SoulSilver. It's a game I played as my childhood and I wanted to relive it and I really enjoyed the new sprites, game-play, moves, natures, moves, items, events, etc. When I buy another DS, HeartGold is going to be the first game I purchase. I would buy SoulSilver but I already owned it and played it way too much lol. I'd say I played it through at least 7 times.

silverporygon767

pokemon prof
imho there is ALWAYS something new to do and or find in pokemon games, even if you an expert gamer!! so yea I still play my soulsilver from time to time...

Absolutely. Spent a day trying to catch legendaries. Spent another day riding bike hatching eggs lol

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
I'm working on the HeartGold I got a couple weeks ago.

I actually still haven't beaten my Heartgold. Never really got around to it

I jus read the gen IV thread on HG&SS vs. Platinum. They all fault HGSS for not having high enough lvl wild pokemon to train against. Makes it hard to beat RED. Thats why I jus started over.

c1234

Trainer Since '98
I would like to play SS, but I either lost it when I moved last year, or it is packed up in storage right now

Golduck Is Cool

It's the one I've been playing most lately. Silver was my first Gameboy game. I remember rarely using the pokemon center back then. I thought you only got a certain number of heals haha

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I pull out SS about once every 2 weeks, check swarms (I'm still missing 2 swarm guys), play a couple rounds of the Pokeathlon since I still have to get the final trophy for Pennant Capture and Hurdle Dash and 4 more "Medalist Pokemon" trophies, check for gym leader appearances/calls and occasionally run through the E4 for training. I like the game itself quite a bit, but the Johto Pokemon set is probably my least favorite. I also think the Pokeathlon is by far the best extra feature of the Pokemon games. The Musical and Pokestudios are terrible beyond belief and are my least favorite part of B/W/B2/W2.

I am still playing it and I actually would like to obtain some of the event pokemon for this game just to be able to get some of the other pokemon available (like the Lvl. 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I would play it if I had my case of ds games, I went on a trip to NYC a few months ago and left my case on the tour bus (but a friend grabbed it for me). But I still need to get it back from them. It has SS, White, a few 3ds games, and some other things.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Favorite game so far. I carry its everywhere with me. Though i want a new copy before they discontinue them