• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any body still playing these games?

dLOSINGSTREAKb

Fangs up!!!
i picked up SS from gamestop last week, (51 bucks!!) I traded in my black ops 2 for it. I started a Mono flying-type run and I found a shiny mareep, game is nuts

broly145

Haunter Fan
I still play my SS mainly because a pokemon follows you

MegaMudkipz

Best Trainer Ever
Yes,I still play it i bought mines at GameStop it was used and the pokedex was almost done his team were all lv.100 and in the pc he had like 7 shiny pokemon I was like who trades in a game where their pokedex is almost completed

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Nah, i think i traded mine in, but i did wish i still had them ... =(

Mera

I play them all the time, I just bought heartgold and soulsilver. I know im alittle late buying them 3yrs after they realeased, but they're my favorite pokemon games out there. and in my opinion, they need to remake it again with "X and Y" graphics. Do you still play them?

I have both Soulsilver and Diamond, but Soulsilver is my favorite, I love the pokéwalker, I always seem to be tight on money in Diamond. Never had that problem in Soulsilver as soon as rugged road is out you can walk and collect star pieces to sell in shops. I don't know about the X and Y Graphics honestly I like them the way they are.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
I wish I played this more often. It just...doesn't interest me anymore. I wish it did. I love the game and its Pokémon, but it's just getting boring training. It's slow.
I personally also can't play on any of my other Pokémon games long unless on a trip somewhere.

The last time I finished the game [ first time ] was cheating, and I feel really guilty. ;-;

Instead of my current solo-run, I may do a monotype...perhaps actually complete my Water one that I was severely underleveled in quite a few months ago.

ArdhiS

I am still playing soulsilver, to get more legendaries to transfer to my black 2 game :)

damion

Dragon Trainer
Just started again, i want to complete the story (after the badges) and complete my pokedex, do some breeding and trade to my w and w2 to move to x when i get it but i still come back to this one

Celeb¡

Making Mega Celebi
Still have them, play them occasionally because I love the atmosphere in the game and Pokémon following you.

Theodamas

Collector
The most played pokemon game I own is SS and I'm just about to restart. I got bored with having a completed pokedex and having boxes so full each time I save I get "Saving a lot of data"

Mera

Soulsilver if my favorite game. I wish they'd remakes of the other games with a pokewalker and better graphics.

Now I posted this before in the official help thread however hardly anyone posts there anymore so maybe someone here can help me.

Is there in HG or SS a place where you can see how many EVs your pokémon have?

And with the Battle Points, how do you get them and how many?

In black and white when sunny day is in effect growth raises both attack and special attack by two stages. Would growth raise the special attack in Soulsilver by two stages if sunny day is in effect?

Can HM moves be bred?

Marjis

I am still playing HeartGold. And probably will be playing for a while still, because I am way too much addicted to Pokéathlon. :p And I also need to finish my living dex and beat Red.

Can HM moves be bred?

You can get Battle Points by winning battles in the Battle Frontier.
Yes, HM moves can be bred.
I don't know about the other questions.

Last edited:

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I love HG and SS and I am currently playing my SS which I reserve for my restarts. I'm currently trying to defeat the Battle Frontier with my main team. I love the ability to have your Pokemon follow you so it will probably be the one game I never get tired of no matter how old it gets, that and Emerald. I really want to restart my GS sometime again so I can see the cut scene with Ho-Oh again... I'm hoping that the new transfer system that is coming out will help with that.

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
Soulsilver if my favorite game. I wish they'd remakes of the other games with a pokewalker and better graphics.

Now I posted this before in the official help thread however hardly anyone posts there anymore so maybe someone here can help me.

Is there in HG or SS a place where you can see how many EVs your pokémon have?

In black and white when sunny day is in effect growth raises both attack and special attack by two stages. Would growth raise the special attack in Soulsilver by two stages if sunny day is in effect?

Can HM moves be bred?

- X and Y will be the first game that I know of that will enable you to actually see the EVs of your Pokemon.
- Already answered above
- Not entirely sure about this one but I think that it started in Black and White so it wouldn't be in HG and SS
- Already answered above

I hope that helps : )

Last edited:

Laikon

All the time! a pokemon follows you and you can take one with you for a stroll with a pokewalker!!!
I love this game