• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any Cameos You Would Like To See?

chanveil

Banned
Okay, so loads of characters have come and gone in the anime. So I would like to know if there are any old characters you would like to see make a cameo appearence.

For me, I would love to see Ritchie again, he was an interesting character - kinda like Ash 2.0 though - still I would like to see a rematch.

Also, maybe Cassidy and Butch could make an appearence in BW, for Team Rockets plans.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Dawn, Brock, Paul, Barry and Zoey.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Max I he is adorable. Also I would love to see Tory appear from Movie 7

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Ritchie, Butch and Cassidy... maybe MISTY!! and of course, tracey, he seems to of vanished from the anime...

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Gary and Paul are the ones I'd be most interested in seeing. Wouldn't mind seeing Barry again. Also, I think Dawn and Brock deserve real episodes with Ash again.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
In BW, honestly nobody except for Cynthia.

I don't see why we need any older characters in BW. This is a fresh start for the anime, bringing Giovanni back to the fold is good enough.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I wouldn't mind if they showed some of the older characters in non-speaking roles.

Since, you know, that's what a cameo is.

With some some relevant Rocket-action in Unova maybe we'll see some of the older Anime-only grunts whenever Giovanni does whatever he's going to do.

I think this thread is for the spoiler section.

Why? No one's said anything that would constitute as a Spoiler so far.

Last edited:

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
misty's togetic i miss the little guy T-T

Weezing110

Disney Master
Misty since she hasn't been in an episode for quite some time now. I would also like to see Brock, Paul, and Cynthia again!

Cobalt_Latios

"Whitlea" or "Blair" from Black and White would be nice.

/CL

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
I'd like to see Brock mainly, but if they would bring back Gary Oak, or Tobius since he was so freakin' mysterious with all of this UBer Pokemon.

I'd also like to see a more grown-up Max, but knowing the Anime's aging method it's unlikely.

EDIT - There is a slight chance that we will see Looker, but I doubt it's going to stay true to Black and White.

Last edited:

tmmay

Hoenn Trainer
I would like to see Misty again, maybe May too.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
May, Brock, J, Gary, Paul, Cynthia, past gym leaders like Flannery, Clair, just to name a few.

BlueDragonfangirl

I agree with Cybs on this one, however I would like May and Dawn to return even if it seems impossible this saga. I mean, they could have thought of a storyline for Dawn to return as said in another thread just as they did with Misty.

pokemon fan 132

Let see:
Misty-because its been ridiculously long time last time we saw her being nice to see whats been going on with her ,what new pokemon she might have and what has possibly changed in meantime.
From story standpoint there were left lot of unexplored things about character having open chapters i str which were never closed down hjaving reasons to return.

May-because im interested to see how she went with Grand Festival in Johto being possible to get some flkashback or something in case of appearance to find out about this.

There are others,but this two hold priority in my book over others coming back.

Purpse behind older characters coming back would be:
-to update their characters and pokemon teams developing their stories further anmd possibly tying up some loose ends
-to get to see how they woud interact with current cast,possibly see some battles being more interesting than sme random filler episode
-please alot of older fans and give opportunity for new gen.of kids to get know them
-acting like bridge of continuity toward older regions with more references to past being provided with show and its story being portrayed more as one big entity.

I wouldn't mind if they showed some of the older characters in non-speaking roles.

Since, you know, that's what a cameo is.

Im pretty sure thread starter by cameo meant characters actually appearing and interacting with others having speaking role,aswell possibly helping to advance current shows plot or their own stories being developed little more.

The fact that Misty hasn't been seen over an entire generation and nearly 6 years doesn't bode well, especially now that Iris has her exact role.

Exact role?Not really,Iris has diffeent persnality,different goal snd she isnt acting like Ashs coach like Misty did.She isnt so much interested in battling without any real rivarly between her and Ash being present either.

Also for record it doesnt matter how much character is absent from this show,because he can return at any point depending solely on writers and if they want to do something with it.

The writers even gave water-centric events to other characters and gave a Togekiss to Dawn. They skipped over her to promote HGSS in any form for Lyra. Even any Pallet visits of her was done away with. I wouldn't expect to see her for a long time to come yet.

So what?Misty doesnt have monopol opver Togepi line and there were numerous characters already in pst who participted in water competitions beside her.

That doesnt mean anything.

Last edited:

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Paul, Barry or Gary. Any rival/anything that is likely to have a decent battle in it. Plus Barry= <3 that guy is hilarious.