• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any Cameos You Would Like To See?

-beautifly-

Gary - old Gary.

May - I think it's only fair that we know if she won the Johto GF or not!

Drew - I want another May/Drew battle :(

Barry - he's funny...I just miss him :p

Paul - I'd love to see him and Ash battle again!

Misty - it's been a while.

Flame Mistress

Misty, as she hasn't made an appearance for quite a while.
Max and May, I haven't seen the AG series yet, I want to know what they're like!
I'm hoping some time of the series to see Brock in Unova, come to do more studying in Unova.
Tobias; where on earth did he get hid Darkrai? Back story please...

_Nene_xX

co ordinator
please barry !!

Aesir

Breeder
I think Dawn and Brock are almost guaranteed to make a cameo at some point in Black/White (judging by the past series)

But I'd love to see Cynthia again :D

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I really don't want to see cameos any more. It's starting to get pretty boring and annoying at the smae time. Maybe a special for Max but as far as everyone esle goes, maybe not. Here's a question: When Ash leaves Unova and heads back home, will Iris or Cilan be able to have a cameo too due to distance?

-beautifly-

I really don't want to see cameos any more. It's starting to get pretty boring and annoying at the smae time. Maybe a special for Max but as far as everyone esle goes, maybe not. Here's a question: When Ash leaves Unova and heads back home, will Iris or Cilan be able to have a cameo too due to distance?

I think that if Brock and Dawn get a cameo in Unova, then Iris and Cilan should be able to get one in wherever the hell Ash goes to next.

Here is what i hope for, now brace yourself cause its epic, also its very long so i apologize but i think its good :

Ash and company finish the unnova region in regular fashion, ash proceeds to unnova league he doesnt come out on top (1st) but in top 4 or 5 like in sinnoh.

After the unnova league Ash learns of a "Grand Region Battle Championship" that happens every so many years. The finalists (top 4 or 5) from every most recent league challenge/tournament, this includes ash and the other finalists from the unnova league, as well as the champion trainers from every region (champion trainers= strongest trainers from every region, also these trainers have participated in the "Grand Region Battle Championship" before or were nominated by someone who has been before to take their place) these trainers include all E4 members from every region and the champions from every region (Cynthia, Flint, Lance, Bruno, Karen, Steven, Drake, and the E4 and champ from B/W, etc). In addition to the recent finalists from the leagues, and champion trainers, all gym leaders from every region are all invited. This way Misty, Brock (and Forrest), Norman, Iris, Dento, Lt. Surge, all of em etc, are all there.

All the kanto/emerald battle frontier are participating becuase their all champion trainers having participated in the last grand region battle championships. This brings in all champs, E4, Gym leaders, Battle Frontier Heads, and Recent league finalists, thats a whole lot of cameos in one place, some just standins some battle. BUt May and Max are there too because their dad is in it. Dawn is there because She heard Ash was gonna be in it. Ash's Mom is there cause he is in it. All the professors from every region are there to witness the best of the best. Tracey is there he came with oak or somebody.

Gary is there cause he won the latest Kanto League same time Ash was in Unnova league, Tobias is there cause he won the latest Hoen League again same time, Ritchie is there cause he too participated in latest Hoen league.

Now that we've established what the tournament is and who will be there.

The writers could do one of two different things: #1 If there are Hoenn Remakes for Games then the Grand Tournament can take place in Hoenn (it switches regions every time) and Ash when going gets there like A month or so early so he travels some of Hoenn training to get ready. this is how we can go back and revisit the Hoenn region like we did Kanto, and Johto. OR #2 there are no Hoenn remakes and the grand tournament takes place on a huge island equally distant from all regions and this island houses the festivities every time theres a competition and it has a huge arena and housing facilities etc because its only use is every so many years when there is a grand tournament.

So yeah, let the festivities begin, we see all the old school and new school people we've all been dying to see cameo and its all awesome.

and o yeah.... as if there could be any other ending....Ash wins! shortly after winning and being recognized as a pokemon master a mysterious trainer who did not participate in the tournament challenges ash once everything settles down, (u know like kinda privately where theres only ash's close friends not in front of everyone) this new trainer beats ash with a pokemon he has never seen before. It turns out that this mysterious guy is the champ of the Generation 6 league and he uses his signature pokemon (u know how like cynthia has garchomp, well he has a signature one too). After beating Ash he tells him how he is good but he still has much too learn becuase (ANNOUNCER VOICE): the wide world of POkemon is always growing as new discoveries and friendships are made. this champ then invites ash to go to his region and explore/train then challenge him again in the region's own league. Ash says good bye to everyone and sets off into the 6th gen.

alternatively, ash could have gotten a ticket to the 6th region as a prize for winning the tournament. also the final match of the tournament could have been ash vs his father (they would introduce him) after defeating his father his dad goes back with his mom to pallet. or... (im sorry im almost done guys) ash's father could be the guy from the gen 6 region to challenge ash and thats where he has been trainin this whole time.

well that idea or one similiar to it with a huge tournament of epic proportions that includes all the old awesome characters we all love would be my favorite kind of cameo special a way to tie in all the previous characters and set the series in new directions.

I apologize for the length i do, but after reading this thread and some cool ideas i really wanted to express what i believe would be the all time coolest thing for the anime. Let me know if you like it and agree at all and or if you didnt like it i apologize for the length and waisting so much space in the thread.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I think that if Brock and Dawn get a cameo in Unova, then Iris and Cilan should be able to get one in wherever the hell Ash goes to next.

Hopefully they don't go to Unova so that this doesn't become an issue of fairness. Unova will probably be like Sinnoh because of how grand it is. Iris and Cilan might end up getting specials in Unova instead of somewhere else like Dawn did in her region when this is over.

Cataquack Warrior

Misty definately needs to make a reappearance. I also liked Casey; she had an interesting personality, and I for one enjoyed her Electrobuzz theme song.

Lyra and Khory were a nice addition in Sinnoh, as they brought back Johto memories. It would be nice if they reappeared. Perhaps there could be a special episode where they encounter May in Johto.

Lily was an interesting oneshot. I really liked how she used magic. There have been other magicians in the anime, but she is the only one I can think of who seems to use actual magic.

I would like to see the trio from the Raikou special return at some point, either in their own special episode or with the main characters.

Are we only talking about anime cameos? I personally would like to see the Pokespe Pokedex Holders make a cameo in a crossover with the anime. It would be interesting to see how they would interact.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Misty needs to make an appearance again, she was too too good. ;-; And also that Casey girl, the baseball fan. =D

Given Misty hasn't had a real anime appearance since 2005, I wouldn't expect to see her in BW.

I think DP was the last real chance Misty had to make an appearance due to HGSS, but now the BW games have nothing to do with Kanto or Johto, so that time has passed.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I'm just popping in and hoping this joke isn't outdated, but: Dunsparce.

greenboot1228

RisingChamp
i would like to see lance, steven stone, and cynthia. maybe they could be tied in with the team rocket plot or something i just wish that they had more episodes with lance and steven in them :(