• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any Cameos You Would Like To See?

I think Ash should one day rebattle all of the people that have defeated him in the leauge's and beat them all before the series ends. It would show him defeating 'every challenge along the way'

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I'd like to see some Ethan, Jimmy, and Ritchie cameos. Like they're some of my favorite characters.

Misty Lover17

Water Trainer
I would like to see Misty, she was shown to be sad every time she had to leave Ash. While I do agree that Misty got more episodes than Dawn did, we have already seen Dawn going to a new region and Misty's fans deserve at least a glimmer of a hope with her old dream being brought up again.

Also, we need to see Max again, I really look forward to see what will be done with his story.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Barry should appear for the league to fight Ash since he did not get a chance in the Sinnoh League.

Mijuma

Apart from the obvious people, I want to see Tobias come back. I want an episode where Ash meets him while he's looking for a legendary pokemon in Unova - plus they could actually give him a backstory!

GetOutOfBox

Original Series Fan
Brock. Naw, just kidding ;)

I'm not sure, most of my favorite characters got pretty good plot arcs and satisfying endings. Gary got enough screen time in my opinion, but I hated his sudden conversion from a badass trainer to a "wise monk searching for the meaning of life" kind of guy. It would be kind of nice for a brief appearance in which he was more like the "old days", but of course that wouldn't make sense after his change to the nice-guy-friendly-rival attitude.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I would like to see Misty, she was shown to be sad every time she had to leave Ash.

She wasn't sad at the end of those appearances.

At the end of the Mirage Kingdom eps and at the end of, "A Real Cleffa-hanger," Misty cheerfully waves goodbye to the group and returns to the Gym.

Misty didn't seem sad at the end of either. Especially during her Hoenn departure, she's smiling and waving on the blimp. You can even look at the pics of the eps on the site to see.

Last edited:

pokemon fan 132

Brock. Naw, just kidding ;)

I'm not sure, most of my favorite characters got pretty good plot arcs and satisfying endings. Gary got enough screen time in my opinion, but I hated his sudden conversion from a badass trainer to a "wise monk searching for the meaning of life" kind of guy. It would be kind of nice for a brief appearance in which he was more like the "old days", but of course that wouldn't make sense after his change to the nice-guy-friendly-rival attitude.

I agree Garys sudden change was rather strange of deciding to quit his trainer career transfering to become pokemon researcher.I wished there was somekind of foreshadowing prior to that,but in any case i wouldnt mind seeing him again.

Well at least he gotten better "ending"than redhead ever received.

She wasn't sad at the end of those appearances.

At the end of the Mirage Kingdom eps and at the end of, "A Real Cleffa-hanger," Misty cheerfully waves goodbye to the group and returns to the Gym.

Misty didn't seem sad at the end of either. Especially during her Hoenn departure, she's smiling and waving on the blimp. You can even look at the pics of the eps on the site to see.

Not necessarily at end but during "A Real Cleffa Hanger"episode she showed frusration of not having anyone to rely on when her sisters rushed her home not being able to leave gym even for a moment .

Its quite obvious how main reason behind her stay at gym was due to sisters being useless.Even in Togepi cameos character itself said how shes glad that her sisters returned so she can travell again later on stating how she plans to go back to help them about gym considering how she knew that things would go bad again feeling its her responsibillity to prevent that .

Mobius_1

Has left the forum.
misty's togetic i miss the little guy T-T
Wait... Is the Togepi/Togetic a male, or female one?

Anyways, I'd like to see it appearing again in the series for at least once. Preferably if it has evolved into Togekiss, just like Dawn's

Ritchie, Butch and Cassidy... maybe MISTY!! and of course, tracey, he seems to of vanished from the anime...
Well, Tracey didn't really disappear as he still appears in some more opening. I think that Misty is the one that nearly vanished from the anime as she had much fewer appearance than Tracey IMO, so... I would really like to see her comeback.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
J would be awesome for a World of Pokemon segment. And all the fans would be "...wait, isn't she..."

It would be hilarious. Although using the LoT Rockets again would be sweet as well (they had that role in movie 9).

Domino and Vicious need to be seen again at some point. I'd like to see Eusine, too, especially if it involves him going to Crown City.

Seeing Jirarudan again would be interesting. The picture in the book at the end of movie 5 doesn't count. I mean where HE is.

Molly Hale, we need to see her again. Did she end up well-adjusted, against all odds? Did she wind up kinda like Kantoverse Sabrina but without psychic powers? (or perhaps WITH psychic powers...?)

Also for pity's sake, show us where Charon went. He got away for a reason, right? We have to see what that reason *is*.

Kdude146

Butch and Cassidy so Jessie and James can show them they are now Giovanni favorits

DarkPikachu606

Bulbasaur trainer
Gary, richie, misty, may, dawn And whatever happend to snap? he just disappeared
also tracey and brock, itd be cool to see ash and his two new companians teaming up with may, dawn, misty , brock and tracey, going up against team rockets plans

I want to see A.J. again, see whatever happened to him and a rematch between him and Ash. I miss that guy!

Man, you said it before I could. Darn. XD LOL!

I thought A.J. was awsome.

He was so tough on his Pokemon, he trained them under harsh conditions and gave them the proper vitamins, specialized equipment, and even trained his Sandshrew to become immune to the water.

When I first saw that episode. I thought he would've been an impossible opponent for Ash to defeat. Which was why he never made his appearence again.

but now that I watched this episode again. I realized, besides being stronger, he was actually just smarter when it came to using his Pokemons attacks like the show does frequently now.

I would love to see a rematch between the two.

WIZkid1696

Sarcasm is fun!
Charizard, he is a main character!

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
People: May,Max,Paul,Barry.
Pokemon: Charizard, Infernape,Torterra, Quilava, Gible