• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any chance for a Pokemon TCG game on DS?

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
If they made one i'll be buying it the day it comes out. That's how awesome it would be.

It could even get more people playing the TCG if they play the game first, generating more sales.
It should be based on the whole of the current modified DP-onwards, and maybe there could be wifi events to download data for new sets as they are released. And wifi capabilty for batltling people online! I'm getting all excited just thinking about the possibilities XD

Plus a promo too :3

Splapp

Think big, why have a promo when we can have a mini-set of cards!

(but people would buy 4 of the game and sell 3 without the cards)

Nidoprince

I think it should be both. A promo mini set, like Pokemon Rumble's set. You have a chance of getting a card out of the set OR all the promos.