• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any chance of Butterfree, Pidgeot, or Primeape returning in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
;241; hope so

Red

Not the color
Well Ash already returned to Kanto once. They had their chances, and they never appeared.. so at this point I think it's very slim. :(

Sparklingwater

No point. Pokemon is trying to make money by selling new products, no selling existing stocks in their warehouse from 14 years ago.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
Unless the secret Butterfree mating spot is in Isshu, I would say not.

Araleon

Chill
Butterfree: No. It left to mate. Ash has no idea where it is, and it's happy.

Primeape: From what I've heard, Ash never said he'd come back for it. So... I think Primeape is with Anthony for good.

Pidgeot: How many times has Ash gone to Kanto? Been near where he released it? The original bird won't be returning. Maybe if the writers made a series set in the future with ash married and as a Gym Leader or something, but presently, no.

MrGreen

Steel Fanatic
Well, Pigeot was only metioned in the Johto saga. But thats about it. Never understood why they gave him Primape in the first place. So I dought they will make an apearance. I would have been cool if every time ash returned to kanto hed see Pigeot Flying around somewhere around route 1.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
No chance whatsoever. Knowing Ash he probably forgot they exist.

Sparklingwater

I wonder why no one mentioned Lapras in these type of threads. Lapras could easily becoming Ash's strongest pokemon given the opportunity. It's base stats is higher than of Blastoise, swampert, and Feraligator.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Isn't there a thread like this already? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=459271

So I'll repeat myself again

Primeape is a joke. And Ash had reasons to release Lapras, Butterfree, and Pidgeot. Not saying Butterfree and Pidgeot were weak Pokemon, but Ash has stronger Pokemon in his arsenal, although I wish he had gone back to visit Pidgeot (and possibly Lapras and Butterfree as well) like he promised

EDIT:
I wonder why no one mentioned Lapras in these type of threads. Lapras could easily becoming Ash's strongest pokemon given the opportunity. It's base stats is higher than of Blastoise, swampert, and Feraligator.

This is the anime we're talking about. The Lapras that Ash had was a baby Pokemon, and it's in no shape for rigorous training/battling whatsoever. However, I do wish it would make a cameo or two

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

Lapras doesn't really suit Ash's style, seeing as it's incapable of battling on land....

Status
Not open for further replies.