• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any chance of totodile evolving in the battle against Takuto

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
hope so anything is possible

Red

Not the color
Well the other two Johto starters did, but also Totodile battled the least out of all of them. I doubt he'll evolve, too.. just seems like a bit too much.

Sparklingwater

It is posible that it will get a chance to evolve, but I doubt he'll use with to LT. It just doesn't seem like a pokemon that he would choose to battle Darkrai.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well this could be discussed in the next pokemon thread.

I was expecting that it might happen but if Takuto only uses Darkrai and sweeps Ash its doubtfull.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I doubt Ash is even going to use him in that battle, but if he does, I doubt he will evolve, even though I really wanted him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.