• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any Companion You'd Like As Main Character Again?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
If you mean her 4Kids VA Veronica Taylor...

Nope! She actually has had some of the most popular roles as Fire Emblem's Micaiah and Dragon Ball Super's Ribrianne.
we are talking about her Japanese voice actress Midori Kawana a.k.a Kaori .....

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Cilan for sure. I really thought he was very entertaining and I do like how he incorporates food talk into most of the things he does. As a little bonus it would be nice to know why he's scared of Purrloin so much since we never got an answer to that.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MusicFan22 said:
None, actually. I wouldn’t mind them popping up every now and then.

I do think that character comebacks or even just cameos should happen more frequently. One of the main arguments that I've read against that happening is that old characters lack relevance now, but since Kasumi and Takeshi came back twice in the SM saga, I don't think that applies anymore.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Max. Having become a new trainer he decides his first league will be the one ash is competing in. He serves as both travelling companion and rival and we see him grow while learning from ash. Ending in a huge battle at the league.

Plus getting to see each gym leader battle twice means we can see more of there strategies and Pokémon

MockingJ

Banned
Max becoming a trainer would mean that time has passed and he's aged since he needs to be at least 10 to become an official trainer, but we know that characters don't actually age in this series so I don't think he'll ever return as a trainer, just as an annoying little brother character again.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Revolver Furious Dragon said:
Max. Having become a new trainer he decides his first league will be the one ash is competing in. He serves as both travelling companion and rival and we see him grow while learning from ash. Ending in a huge battle at the league.

Plus getting to see each gym leader battle twice means we can see more of there strategies and Pokémon

I didn't enjoy Masato much in AG, but he was one of the few Houen characters that I would've liked to have seen return in XY back when OR/AS needed promotion. I kind of wish that we had seen him appear as the designated Houen hype character instead of Shota.

UDI

Orange Hero
Dawn! I really want to Dawn joins again in a travel, she is my favorite female companion and yes im a pearlshipping, just look my avatar, but the main reason tahat i want Dawn return to the main cast is why i felt her outpout was a little forced and the fact that she never beats her main rival (Zoey) made that Dawn's arc never gets a real end

Cilan is a good option too, one of the most charismatic characters ever deservers another chance

Brock could return too but he was for very long time as Ash's companion

After SM ends, Lillie and Kiawe could be a great option to turns in Ash's companions in a journey