1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Any European GO Players Played At/From Beginning?

Discussion in 'Pokemon GO Discussion' started by Trainer Frankie, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Trainer Frankie

Trainer Frankie Nostalgia.

Just wondering if any of you hatched a mr. mime back then? Or I guess now as well. I'm been trying to figure out if regionals are still able to be hatched from eggs from the region the regional is from. I know it used to be the case because I have hatched tauros, but not sure about anymore as I stopped hatching eggs.

Anyway, hoping to find someone who did manage to hatch a mr mime from back then and still has it. Hoping to, when Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee comes out, trade for one because since GO started it has been my biggest goal to hatch a mr mime (it makes me think of the chibi-ish mr mime in Pikachu's Vacation that appears right after Pikachu and the raichu break through the maze and I always thought it was a baby mr mime). I don't want to catch one, I really wanted to get a hatched one.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Regionals no longer come from eggs. That stopped around September 2016.

3. Trainer Frankie

Trainer Frankie Nostalgia.

Figured as much. Still hoping someone has hatched one and still has it who would be up to trading when Let's Go comes out.