• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any forum-buildin tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Da' dude

like said above, my friend is trying to build a forum and he wants some tips. So I thought I'd do him a favor and ask the guys on Serebii for some tips, any advice?

M

Mega

Da' dude said:
like said above, my friend is trying to build a forum and he wants some tips. So I thought I'd do him a favor and ask the guys on Serebii for some tips, any advice?
I don't think this is allowed.

D

Da' dude

no, it says that you can't advertise forums, but they do allow tips and guides...i think

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
the last thread's already been closed, why did you make another?
*reports*

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
There is NO need to post of the sole purpose of saying that something isn't allowed.

This thread actually isn't against the rules since no forum link was given nor was he trying to get some people to join.
His second thread was closed, because he accidently posted the same thread twice.

However, Da' dude, I advise you to ask in the thread Jonouchi has linked to, so I'm just gonna close this.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.