• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any games that you regret buying?

Cobalt_Latios

This might come as a shock, but I hated Space Channel 5. The button reconition was unresponsive, and the gameplay dated (as of 2007.)
Also, I tend to be unresponsive to RTS, Silent Hill-esque, Final Fantasy 8, Warhawk on PS1, and more games too numerous for listing right now.
How is '07 dated? It's only 2 years ago. If it were maybe 2000-05 then maybe (due to that being where the last generation was).

Sonic & Knuckles Collection. Boring... And didn't get it at all
I don't get which game you're talking about.

*quick check*

Wait... how is Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles bad? Those are pretty good games actually.

*C_L*

Chris

Old Coot
Sonic & Knuckles Collection. Boring... And didn't get it at all
This is coming from someone who engages in discussion over shippings, and lists Naruto and Beyblade as their top 10 favorite anime.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Final Fantasy III- It's not that it's a bad game, it's that it's too hard. No save points in dungeons, can't buy Phoenix Downs, and bosses can hit twice.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones: I seriously regret buying this. It was wayyyyy to easy for a Fire Emblem game, the storyline wasn't that great considering stuff like that had been done many times before. I was severly dissapointed with it.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
This dinosaur game for the DS... It was so cheap, yet so Engrishy and based on luck.

Basically, you have a rectangle-ish field, and your truck rides around the side of it. At any time, you can leave the side and try to create rectangular shapes in the field to clear it, and you can excavate fossils to use. You have to get 80% of the field cleared. Now, why is this a problem? There are enemies on the field, and they can kill you if they bump into you or the line behind you. Not too bad, but then there's the boss with insanely broken attacks. One boss can shoot in all direction, which is so annoying. Plus, it's supposed to be a dinosaur game, so why are these enemies and bosses mutant butterflies and giant frogs?!

And the 'combat' system with the dinosaurs was just plain ugh. D: Good thing this game was cheap.
I think you mean "Combat of Giant Dinosuars". But Versing a rabid school house is one of the best moments in video game history.

Last edited:

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones: I seriously regret buying this. It was wayyyyy to easy for a Fire Emblem game, the storyline wasn't that great considering stuff like that had been done many times before. I was severly dissapointed with it.

Well of course a game where you can grind in a series where you usually can't is gonna be easy, try beating it going directly to the next mission instead of grinding.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Well of course a game where you can grind in a series where you usually can't is gonna be easy, try beating it going directly to the next mission instead of grinding.

Yea, I figured the same thing. So then I did, and it was still easy :(

I also just didn't generally enjoy as compared to the other Fire Emblem games, so I'm still rather dissapointed with it. I regret buying it.

I could go on for awhile on why I didn't like this game so...

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
FF-X.
the gameplay was decent but there were so much movies, videos and stuff like that in it that it grew a bit boring after a while, i think i'm just of the persons who need to be busy instead of being a spectator.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy III- It's not that it's a bad game, it's that it's too hard. No save points in dungeons, can't buy Phoenix Downs, and bosses can hit twice.

What he said.

And also Pokemon Pearl (boring) and Spore (PC games aren't my cup o' tea).

MNFrost

ffffff

How about the biggest disappointment of my life, game-wise?

I'm talking about Spyro: Shadow Legacy. Everything was awful in this game, except maybe the graphics and the battle system, which were just okay. Plot, boss battles, the ending... all lame. Also the nasty problems in perspective which had me falling off of things that I appeared to be standing on quite solidly, and similarly I could appear to be standing on thin air when I was really standing on a cliff edge a full character's width away.

The ending was the worst. No game should have a final boss battle so easy you can sip Coke and watch cartoons as you play... for a full four to five minutes!

Mariku -- kitten

Toshiya lover<3
Silent Hill 2.

I don't even like playing those games, since they scare me so badly, but I bought it, and the next day, there was really thick fog >_> But for me, it was a waste of money. I couldn't play even twenty minutes of it.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Nicktoons Unite!

It was a ok game, and the 3D was good, but I didn't know what to do in the 1st area. I was completely lost. I hardly played that game ever since I bought it, and sold it back to Gamestop. Nickelodeon is a great channel, but some of it's games Im not a big fan of.

Fenix

Tremulant
Lock's Quest. As you progresses, you go into the east wood battle, and it's impossibly hard!I just gave up.
Nah, I beat the game and save for the final boss fight I didn't encounter any kind of problem.

Tip: Just use the poison attack on lock and the towers that do splash damage. put a couple of poison mines right where the clockwerks spawn and surround the external side of your towers with the freezing traps.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
In a sense, I regret buying Battlefield: Bad Company. Not because the game isn't great, I like the game. But my dad is almost always playing it when my PS3 is on. He plays it more than I do -_-