1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Any ideas on getting a Zeraora card

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by MIstclan, Nov 26, 2018.

1. MIstclan

MIstclan New Member

Just cutting to chase. I live in Panama City, FL and all of our Gamestops missed getting the cards for the event due to Hurricane. I tried some of the stores in the surrounding cities by phone but I couldn't get anyone who understood what I was asking about. (It's a game store, this shouldn't be that hard) Anyway, I couldn't get physically to any of the locations out of town before the end of the promo time. The stores around me keep all of their old cards forever but apparently this isn't the case for other cities. Pokémon is something that my kids and I have that we share. They are disappointed they can't get Zeraora along with all the other things they've endured with the hurricane. So I'm just looking for someone who might have a few codes kicking around or maybe have stores in their community that also never trash their old promos.

2. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member