• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any moves that make you mad?

TrainerJP

Is Eatin' Yo Picnic!
I hate confuse ray, or anything that causes confusion, and any move/ability that causes attract. I also hate bubblebeam, only because it seems improbable that shooting bubbles at something would hurt it.

el lawliet

Latias Obsessed
Attract, Confuse Ray, Supersonic, Glare, Hypnosis. Of course, all these moves are moves that make me happy when I use them.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Any health restoring move.

And not so much a move, but the Ability sturdy.

OMG. I hate Sturdy!

My list is:
- Any confusion/attract/sleep move
- OHKO moves like Sheer Cold
- Detect/Protect
- Endeavor

I HATE ATTRACT with a passion. It's hard to Audino grind in White when they know Attract!

My friend and I are going to have an epic battle when we go back to college on Saturday and she is going to hate me when my Hoxorus uses Guillotine and then my Altaria uses Sing and Dream Eater! She has no idea whats coming!!

But of course when those status moves happen to me, I get pissed. LoL.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
^ Yeah, I agree with Scald. It's annoyingly powerful and has a very high chance of burning.

My list is:
- Any confusion/attract/sleep move
- OHKO moves like Sheer Cold
- Detect/Protect
- Endeavor

Endeavor is actually a good strategical move. But anyways, I hate when people use Jirachi for Body Slam/Iron Head combo. Paralyze the opponent then constantly make them flinch. I hate it.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Your opponent uses Double Team: Good luck hitting your opponent at all for the rest of the battle.

You use Double Team: Your opponent hits every time.
THIS.

Ever noticed the anoyer capabilities of female Crobat?
Attract, Confuse Ray, Mean Look, Toxic, Air slash. It makes you wanna rip your hair out.

Meowth City

Staff member
Endeavor is actually a good strategical move. But anyways, I hate when people use Jirachi for Body Slam/Iron Head combo. Paralyze the opponent then constantly make them flinch. I hate it.
Yeah, true. It's a good move to use when strategy is applied but I hate when random wild Pokemon use it when I'm trying to grind.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
water pulse
Confuse ray
sonic boom

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Anything that lowers accuracy/raises evasiveness and moves that put you to sleep.

RagingTyphlosion

Game Corner Addict
Sand Attack... I absolutely can't stand it. Throwing sand in my pokemon's face to the extent it can't aim it's moves accurately anymore is such a horribly cheap strategy. Screw you Sandslash.

Meowth City

Staff member
Sand Attack... I absolutely can't stand it. Throwing sand in my pokemon's face to the extent it can't aim it's moves accurately anymore is such a horribly cheap strategy. Screw you Sandslash.
Haha, I forgot that. Accuracy lowering moves are so annoying. Keen Eye is amazing for this.

Elision

Fall Apart.
Swagger, Confuse Ray, Attract, Hypnosis (man I hate Hypnosis), Petal Dance, Mean Look, etc.