• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

any one play maple story?

blueorangecar1

Running on N2O
its a fun game to play and you get to choose a job you want to be and hunt monsters does anyone play it?im on windia if anyone wants to know

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Tried it and didn't like it one bit.

Djura

99% chance to hit
It's another game that ISN'T one of those shining beacons in the piss-stained swamps.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
i dont what in the world what you said sorry O.O

Allow me to translate into stupid: "It SUX0rs!"

But yeah, I played it, didnt really like it, and quit 2 days after I started. Main problem is that none of my friends played it, and MMORPGs generally are only fun when there is interaction between the players, and everyone who i met on the game acted like total dicks.

Djura

99% chance to hit
i dont what in the world what you said sorry O.O
In short, it sucks.

Again, MapleStory is not a shining beacon of excellence. It's another mumorpurger that tries to make a dent in WoW's monolithic throne (not that I play WoW, but who gives a flying shit?).

Rave

Banned
Its a lousy anime version of AIM.

Chris

Old Coot
Runescape - Free
Maple Story - Free
Ragnarok Online - Free (Last I checked, anyways)
Pirates of the Carribean - Free

What do these games have in common?

They're all free games that suck.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids

Ragnarok Online - Free (Last I checked, anyways)

Nope, that isn't free, at least from what I've heard.

Also Maplestory is free, but there is stuff you can buy from the cash shop that costs real money. All I gotta say about that is "Worst $10 spent at Target".

ebil joey

i play it but im kinda bored of it since it takes 4eva to lvl up. but a friend of mines gave me double exp so i'll be playin for a while until it wears off.

character-Emer001 lvl-32 job-fire/poison mage server-Bera

azurill

As long as you know they way to Ossyria you need not worry about getting bored while playing it.

Rave

Banned
My brother is playing it again and will never leave me the hell alone when it comes to buying shit online for it. Words cannot express my rage I have for Maplestory.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I got to lv 37 then just stopped playing.