• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any one wish Gary and Paul could meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Imagine the hilarious situation that would be? And I mean with Ash their.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd rather see Misty meet Dawn tbh.

It doesn't really interest me at the moment, probably because Gary moved on.

Psajdak

I don't know much about that Paul guy, only that he wanted his Pokemon to be strong, and that he was abandoning those that he considered weak - if I'm not mistaken, Ash's Infernape once belonged to Paul as Chimchar, right?

Also, not sure how much Paul changed, but when it comes to Gary, at least the current one in this Project Mew, I think he respects anyone capable, and competent, regardless of their personalities.

And one more thing, even if someone has some history with Ash, the way I see Gary, to him that wouldn't mean much; he may make some joke about the past, but he is the kind of person who lives here, and now, and judges people as they are right now.

As for how Paul would react to Gary, if he (Paul) is anything like how I imagine him, he most likely wouldn't try to become Gary's friend, or anything, but after seeing him in battle, he would at the very least respect his skills as trainer.

Ryker101

Yeah sure, I could see Paul initially giving Gary flack for ‘abandoning’ battling after losing to Ash, cause it might remind him of Reggie giving up after Brandon beat him

But its weird they didn’t do it in DP

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Yeah sure, I could see Paul initially giving Gary flack for ‘abandoning’ battling after losing to Ash, cause it might remind him of Reggie giving up after Brandon beat him

But its weird they didn’t do it in DP
A Paul vs Gary battle would've been fun. Most likely would've ended in a tie because Gary was shown beating Ash even after the Battle Frontier. All in all, the show has treated Gary well compared to most other characters.

Kameinu

Arooo!
The time for that was DP.

There really isn’t much point to it unless Paul is in the rival role.

Had he come back as a PWC rival that was giving Ash a run for his money again, I can see how interactions with Gary could be beneficial. Both characters that grew over their Ash antagonism but one remained a trainer and the other diverged to something else.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.