1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Any Pokemon Black Veterans Out There? I Need Help

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by logic4324, May 24, 2019.

1. logic4324

logic4324 Member

even thought I beat the game and discovered every location there is in unova, I cant get Kyurem to appear at the giant chasm, since the mist simply doesnt appear. is there anything that I did wrong that might have caused this?

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Yum! Turkey and Mashed Potatoes! Staff Member Moderator

3. logic4324

logic4324 Member

all of those tasks have been completed

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  4. logic4324

logic4324 Member

beating the game, found every location, caught all the legendaries except for this freaking kyurem

5. WishIhadaManafi5

Hmm this is interesting.

Source: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/...tches_in_Generation_V#Giant_Chasm_time_glitch

Found a vid you can check out too:

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  6. logic4324

logic4324 Member

the problem is that the fog doesnt appear on the giant chasm, therefore kyurem does not appear also

7. WishIhadaManafi5

Yea and so far haven't found anything to help with that. Have you tried checking out the vid I posted to see if the person did something you might have missed?

Here's what I found on Bulbapedia:

Source: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Giant_Chasm

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  8. logic4324

logic4324 Member

Yea actually I did far more than what rodri has donw up until this point. Most of these videos I've already watched when I was frantically trying to find a solution

9. WishIhadaManafi5

Ah I see. Sorry that I haven't been of more help to you there. It's been quite some time since I've played Black or White.