• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

any punks here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
are there any punks in this forum?
or is it just me who is a punk here on serebii?
if you are, please post here; someone might care ;)
anyways, IF you are punk, please tell why and what kind of music you listen to too :p

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
I wouldn't say I'm punk either but I enjoy some punk mixed in with other genres sometimes, I'm into bands like The Explosion and Ignite at the lighter end but for proper punk I like it a bit heavier. I saw The Exploited in 2006 and that was a bloody good gig, especially since it was my first punk gig, but I'd say The UK Subs are my favourite based on what I've heard of punk, which ain't much lol

Swampy

Crack the Skye
im not a punk but i like punk bands such as
the ramones
sex pistols
The buzzcocks
The dropkick murphies
Flogging molly

Same would really go for me here. I don't really classify myself as "punk" since I'm way more into metal than punk. I mean I grew up literally split between listening to punk and listening to thrash metal, metal just seemed to stick more.

Status
Not open for further replies.