• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any Rare Gems?

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
This is a genral disscussion thing where you talk about rare pokemon memrobelia you have at home whether it be cards, manga and so on.

Here's why I set up the thread:

In my draw in my house I have some very rare pokemon stuff. I have a few sealed Pokemon manga comics, some of the first comic, with the voices of Jessie, James, Meowth and Brock signatures on them, with a cirtificate. And I also have a Holographic dark Raichu card in a packet with 83/82 at the bottom. Do you have anything rare?

Aviano

I dropped my balls
I have a big Pokemon trozei poster with all pokemon in their trozei sprite, is that rare? o_O I don't really know how common it is in America, but I have one, and It's my "rarest" item :D

EDIT: I also have Pokerus, if that counts, cause that's pretty rare too.

Last edited:
i have loads of the origanal cards including light ninetales but i dont thinak that any of the cards are "rare"

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Used to have Kabotops ex but my rarest item is Scope lens
HAHAHAHAHAH BOOM BOOM!
Just kiding.
I think it might be a limted edtion poster with hoenn pokemon
Off topic:I GOT A NEW RANK!

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
Mine has to be the Mew Gold Plate Card Cooly thingy. The thing in Happy Meals or whatever, 5 years or so ago? Yeah. One of those.

I have a metal plate that looks like gold with Togepi on it. It's old enough that it says on the back, "Not much is known about this Pokemon at the time!"

Ridi

YOUR best friend
Well, I do have some very old Japanese plush dolls and a bunch of those slightly expensive 1/40 real scale figures, but they're probably only rare outside of Japan. I'm guessing the rarest item I have is a pearly Eevee trading figure... but I have no idea HOW rare it is.

I feel so unknowing. Dx

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
hum... me and my friend have these little articuno charms, I've never seen any other than these two, or any other pokes that small... and they just showed up on my porch one day (we live 6 miles from the nearest town)... I asked around, but no one knew where they came from... so I don't know but they could be rare...

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
I HAD a Charizard from the TCG, but it disappeared. Instead, I have a Rocket's Scyther, which is probably as rare as I have (other than Machamp and Sabrina's Alakazam from the starter decks). And the Ancient Mew card that we got when seeing Pokemon 2000.

Nothing else, but I do have a blue calcite orb that looks like the Blue Orb! :D

Goldliop

Powerplay Champion
Haha, i still have that gold pikachu card they sold for five bills at Burger King...
wonder how much that's worthXD

darksteelix

Zer0 pwns you
when pokemon came out i got the original 4 pokemon plushies that came out at burgerking that you had to pay extra for (dratini, vulpix, zubat, and seel)

JONNO.FRESH

Not really. I used to have alot of stuff but i've lost it over the years

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
i have every card from the very first TCG set, air tight and sealed....the biggest jewel in my crown is the Original Charizard card 1st edition...

yeah i was a fanatic back then, now all they do is collect dust in my dark closet

Chaos_Sneasel

Danger+Chaos=FUN!!!
hmmm 1st edition Alakazam from base set i think thats rare, and i also have this first issue of the pokemon manga in mint condition, thats extremely rare...i think

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
I have a shiny pokemon.
I'm probably the only kid in Bologna who has a shiny and knows what it is.:)

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I have a Pikachu card autographed by Ikue Ohtani, as well as a comic book autographed by Eric Stewart, Rachael Lillis, and Maddie Blaustein. I've also got a bunch of the Vs series of cards. I think it's a nearly complete set, too.

I've got the Mew half deck, and the complete Marauder set (Rocket's Sneasel, Rocket's Scizor, and Rocket's Tyranitar with the IMM on them).

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
I have a Pikachu card autographed by Ikue Ohtani

I would die to have that *huge fan of Ikue Ohtani*

Anyway, the (somewhat) rare things I own are a little stuffed Mew doll from a Burger King kid's meal. If I remember correctly that were pretty rare.
I also have that pretty Satoshi+Hikari+Shinji poster, which I doubt many people here own, plus a million little D/P things (stickers, a 3D miniposter thing ect) that came with a D/P magazine I bought BD.
I would add D/P, but lots of western people own that too.

Lets see...
*pulls out box from under bed*
I have a couple of the Burger King Gold Cards, old Burger King toys promoting the 2nd movie, I have every movie (including the not so well known sequal to the 1st),
umm...
*rumages*
Really old cards from the base set in mint condition, and the original Zubat plushi.
That's about all that's worth mentioning.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Probably the most valuable Pokémon-related object I have is a 1st-Edition Holographic Lugia from Neo Genesis. It was one of the handful of cards whose value exceeded US$100. It's not NEARLY that valuable anymore though...

Otherwise, I don't go out of my way to get rare stuff. I did used to have a 1st Edition Base Set Charizard...and four non-1st Edition ones. Because no one else would play the TCG, I could trade it for pretty much anything I wanted.