• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any suggestions for my in-game team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happos

Egyptian Lord
I am having a little trouble finding a Pokemon that will go well with my current team, here is what I have

Name:Gardevoir
Type:psychic/Fairy
Ability:Synchronize
Nature:Modest
Moves: Psychic
Moonblast
Thunder Wave
Thunder bolt

Name:Larvesta
Type:Fire/Bug
Ability:Flame Body
Nature:Modest
Moves: Flame Charge
Will-o-The-Whisp

Name:Dragalge
Type:poison/Dragon
Ability:poison Point
Nature:Rash
Moves: Surf
Sludge Bomb
Dragon Pulse
Toxic

Name:Archeops
Type:Rock/Flying
Ability;Defeatist
Nature:Lonely
Moves:Rock Slide
u-Turn
Earth Power
Acrobatics

Name:Aegislash
Type:Steel/Ghost
Ability:Stance Change
Nature:Gentle
Moves:Sacred Sword
kings Sheild
iron Head
Shadow Claw

Name:Scrafty
type:Dark/Fighting
Ability:Moxie
Nature:Impish
Moves:Crunch
High Jump Kick
Poison jab
Ice Punch

I was thinking of either replacing Scrafty or my Archetops for either an electric or grass type, but I don't know which Pokemon I should use.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Gardevoir might be better off with Calm Mind or another coverage move (Shadow Ball/Ice Beam) instead of Thunder Wave.
Larvesta could go with Roost, Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz once it evolves into Volcarona (level 59 I think).
Dragalge's preferable nature would be Timid/Modest I think.
Archeop's preferable nature would be Naive with that moveset. Otherwise Jolly/Adamant if you change it to full physical.
Aegislash is probably best off with a Brave nature (to take advantage of Stance Change).
Scrafty's preferable nature would be Jolly/Adamant.

Happos

Egyptian Lord
Thank you for the suggestions so far, but any more would be greatly appreciated.

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
If you're considering a Grass-type alternative:

Leafeon
Type: Grass
Ability: Leaf Guard
Nature: Adamant
Moveset:
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Return
- Leaf Blade

or

Roserade
Type: Grass/Poison
Ability: Poison Point
Nature: Modest
Moveset:
- Sludge Bomb/Venoshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Giga Drain

I like Roserade as she looks beautiful and deadly

Happos

Egyptian Lord
I was thinking of a grass type actually,but in order to lessen my teams weakness against the Ice type that a grass type would add I was thinking of switching my Archetops, for something like Gyarados as well.

superyellowduck

Ace Trainer
Could always use Ferrothorn as a Grass type.

- Curse
- Power Whip
- Iron Head/Gyro Ball
- Toxic/Spikes

He can crush your ice types with its STAB moves. Make sure he has Iron Barbs ability and give him Rocky Helmet (find it in Ambrette Town).

Status
Not open for further replies.