• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

any sugguestions on improving my black 2 team?

samrules4

i know i have a terrible team, i'm looking for ways to improve, i have plenty of heart scales in case there's any useful moves from previous levels i missed out on, and i have a good fair share of tm's, but i don't have many shards so i can't really do much in the way of move tutors...

Magnezone level 67 brave nature with magnet pull
thunderbolt, volt switch, flash cannon, substitute

lucario level 67 Jolly nature with inner focus
close combat, shadow ball, work up, extremespeed

serperior level 67 mild nature with overgrow
toxic, leaf blade, coil, aerial ace

unfezent level 67 brave nature with big pecks
toxic, fly, double team, tailwind

zoroark level 70 hasty nature with illisuion
nasty plot, flamethrower, payback, and shadow claw

azumarill level 67 bold nature with huge power
surf, toxic, ice beam, quick attack
last updated Thursday, December 6 2012 3:24 pm

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
i know i have a terrible team, i'm looking for ways to improve, i have plenty of heart scales in case there's any useful moves from previous levels i missed out on, and i have a good fair share of tm's, but i don't have many shards so i can't really do much in the way of move tutors...

without furthur ado, here is my team:

Magnezone level 61 brave nature with magnet pull
Thunderbolt
Volt Switch
Flash Cannon
Substitute

T-Bolt and Flash Cannon for STAB and Volt Switch to get a Pokemon in while still damaging the opponent.

lucario level 62 Jolly nature with inner focus
Close Combat
Work Up
Extremespeed
Shadow Ball

A mixed set allows you to hit both Physically and Specially frail Pokemon. Work Up boosts both stats and Extremespeed for taking out weakened foes.

serperior level 62 mild nature with overgrow
toxic, leaf blade, coil, aerial ace

I have no experience with Serperior, so I will leave it for others.

unfezent level 65 brave nature with big pecks
Fly
Quick Attack
Tailwind
Toxic

zoroark level 65 hasty nature with illisuion
Dark Pulse
HP Fighting
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower

This gives impressive unresisted coverage and SE hits. NP for boosting SpA to astronomical levels.

azumarill level 65 bold nature with huge power
Aqua Tail/Waterfall
Superpower/Brick Break
Ice Punch
Aqua Jet

Aqua Jet for picking off weakened foes and Waterfall/Aqua Tail for STAB. This set also has great coverage.

i know i have toxic for every pokemon, it was something i was trying earlier, and as to be expected, didn't work, i've ran out of ideas, anyone in these forums have any?

i will be keeping track of my attempts to beat the pwt unova leaders in this thread once i get some ideas

Suggestions in bold.