• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Any UK News for new Pokemon episodes

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Typical, they start showing it when I'm at Uni and far away from Sky TV.

Metagross

in my opinion Toonami has lost the plot with Pokemon episodes,they air 5 a week for 3 weeks,then for several months they repeat them million times.

Pokemonathon

The reason they say Season 4 is new, is because it's new to that channel, even though to most people who actually watch Pokemon, there not new epsiodes. They could get the first season of for example the simpsons and say there new, because that season/show is new to the channel/network, .

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
its really annoying toonami -____- they have messed up and the season 9 should be on and i think they should make a new anime channel

Metagross

I think the anime needs it's own channel because time and time again they let us down.

dark trainer

im sick of getting up 6:00am iv only seen advanced battle i hadnt seen pokemonfor 4 years i didnt have sky so i just forgot about pokemon for all that time so i think toonami should not get the new series an give it to sky

but thats the propblem with living in the uk all programs are late to air here i mean lost series 2 took forever to air here and a lot films take a while to air here as well so im not suprised that toonami doesnt no its *** from its head

Last edited:

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
There showing the final episodes of advanced battle: begining of battle frontier next Monday at 6:30pm on Cartoon Network.There advertising it.

dark trainer

i just checked its true yaaaaaaaaaay but cartoon network is a good choice more oranised toonami can die a slow and painfull death for making us wait so long

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Venasaur Master said:
There showing the final episodes of advanced battle: begining of battle frontier next Monday at 6:30pm on Cartoon Network.There advertising it.

Yeah according to my radiotimes guide it says it's showing Advanced Battle every day from the 2nd of october onwards at 6:30pm - doesn't say what episodes though.

Monday 02 October
Cartoon Network
Pokemon Advanced Battle 6:30pm - 7:00pm

Tuesday 03 October
Cartoon Network

Wednesday 04 October
Cartoon Network

Thursday 05 October
Cartoon Network

Friday 06 October
Cartoon Network

Saturday 07 October
Cartoon Network

Sunday 08 October
Cartoon Network

Monday 09 October
Cartoon Network

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Yeah according to my radiotimes guide it says it's showing Advanced Battle every day from the 2nd of october onwards at 6:30pm - doesn't say what episodes though.

Monday 02 October
Cartoon Network

Tuesday 03 October
Cartoon Network

Wednesday 04 October
Cartoon Network

Thursday 05 October
Cartoon Network

Friday 06 October
Cartoon Network

Saturday 07 October
Cartoon Network

Sunday 08 October
Cartoon Network

Monday 09 October
Cartoon Network

Yep, that could be any show in the entire season

Marill

Boulder Trainer
Well we'll see. I really hope so, I'm running out of shows to watch ^_^

And dark trainer when did new episodes premiere at six lol? I thought it was something like 7 or 8, of course most of the time I caught the repeats on Sky Two, but I kinda do know as I had a schedule on site as often as I could update it. 6am isn't a real time anyway, it only ever occurs when I go to bed late 0_0

dark trainer

every week day advanced 6:00 am check if you want and when you dont watch pokemon for 5 years youre gonna have to do a lot of catching up

Marill

Boulder Trainer
Um I did say premiere at 6.. the new episodes were at the very least 7am on a Sunday mostly. Those are repeats you're talking about, and I don't keep track of those schedules, I'm trying to keep track of the new stuff, Toonami and Cartoon Network now, which reminds I need to update my site 0_0