• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anybody for Contestshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
~CONTESTSHIPPING~
Because that's where the sex, p0rn fun is~ X)

.:WHO ARE THEY?:.

May (JP Name: Haruka) ♀: A 10 year old who comes from the city known as Petalburg. When she first started her journey she had a dislike towards Pokemon, and only got her Torchic for the sake of being able to travel. Soon, she found interest in Contests and decide to participate in them.

Drew (JP Name: Shuu) ♂: First appeared in the episode "Now That's Flower Power!" Yeah, no, seriously. This is the first epi he's appeared in. Not sure if you can read that, but moving on. At first he seems cocky, arrogant, and whatever else you want to insult him with, yet it seems weird he would interact himself with such a newbie coordinator. (; But that's what we love him for. Gradually, his personality change for the better (yes, antis. HE DID CHANGE FOR THE BETTER SO FACE THE MUSIC! XP) as he helps out May with her performances in Contests. Well, okay, half the time he was there he was either helping her, flirting with her actually you can say he wants to get her in his pants or anything else that came out in your LJ song meme, mods (; or helping out other trainers such as Briana (JP Name: Wakana).

RULES

1.) Because we need them.
2.) I'm not trying to be funny. And since I'm saying useless crap for the first two, let's start with 3. Yes. For the CS thread RULES START WITH NUMBER 3. NO IFs, ANDs, OR BUTs except Shuu's butt but that's out of the question
3.) NO ONE LINERS. They contribute nothing a.k.a SPAM. Don't argue with me. For those people who knows me, there are no IFs, BUTs, or ANDs. You've been to school. You're educated. USE THOSE SKILLS.
4.) Obey the SPPf Gen. Rules and Shipping rules.. If you need the "Know-How's", go to my Shippers' Guide
5.) LISTEN TO THE MODS. They are here to guide you other than making friends with you.
6.) Skip this number. Shuu/Haruka is sexy as the reason for skipping this number.
7.) RESPECT YOUR FELLOW SHIPPERS. I don't care who's crap/stupid/awesome/uber/etc. Respect any kind of shippers that comes in here to post. If they don't abide by this thread's rules, tell the mods. Let them deal with it and give yourself (and them) unnecessary troubles.
8.) POST TOPICS THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THIS THREAD. I don't think we've had any troubles so far, but please don't make me elaborate on this by not making ridiculous topics such as . . . well I can't think of any atm. So don't try to provide me an example by posting a topic on this thread. Got it? Good. We got that cleared up! =)
9.) CREDITS. It is essential that you post credits of where you find the fanarts, fics, AMV. No Ifs, Ands, or Buts. Though, you may only advertise your fic and AMV ONCE per new chap/changes. Do more than that and you'll have to suffer the consequences. Now, you don't want that, right? =<
10.) Other shippers who comes to post in this thread, you better follow the rules like the other CSers. I don't want FLAME WARS happening around here. Give courtesy and peace for both of us, thanks.
11.) HAVE FUN. >O Yes. It is a direct order from your thread starter.

BANNED TOPIC LIST
Blue font color is going to be the explanation behind the ban.

1.) If May and Drew were to go to Disney World, what would happen?

One, Disney World doesn't exist in the Pokemon world. Two, this topic is literally created for the sake of a new topic and/or a postcount reason. Three, I can't find any way to answer this question that will equate to a full-blown discussion a.k.a submitting at least 1 whole paragraph (no, it's not just 2 full lines but 5 - 8 short/long sentences). Four, Asking where they'd most likely date and what "oopsies"/behavior they would show anew to one another would have been a better question.

~HOW DID THEY MEET?~

Didn't I just say this? Anyways, the episode "Now That's Flower Power!"

✧EVIDENCE/HINTS✧
It will be here once I get around to create a link for it or get someone to make a list on a website somewhere. DX

NOTABLE CONTESTSHIPPERS (in the show)
Harley - Nah, just kidding. This is what he really looks like~
Caroline
Brianna - Yes, one of the rabid Shuu/Drew fangirls that has her own episode~!
Jessie - Can't forget our lovable female TR~!
Solidad
Brock - Ooh! What is this? Brock being jealous?! <333
[/SPOILER]

BANNERS/WALLPAPERS/MISC

NO HOT-LINKING. UPLOAD IT ON IMGSHACK OR PHOTOBUCKET TO GET IT INTO YOUR SIG. ALSO, GIVE FULL CREDIT TO EITHER UMI OR MISTY-FAN-FOREVER!

UMI MIZUNO
(Because Umi loves blue, I'll make an exception XD; )

[IMG139]http://i9.*******.com/3466yc9.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i10.*******.com/4ic4kdf.jpg[/IMG139]

Misty-Fan-Forever
[IMG139]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2745/rivalrybanner1cz.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1182/watchingyou4pk.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/7461/banner55xr.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6592/banner41fc.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4219/banner42hr.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1267/minibanner6ob.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6866/banner28xk.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9682/banner34pg.jpg[/IMG139]

FANART SITES

Teppo
Nekoniwa
Yume Capsule
Fall In Love
Friendship
Miruiro
Clear
Alice
Pure Pure
Azuma0
Pinkish
CHERISH!
C*T
+a
Never Mind!
Smile*Duet
Hirogarusora
Aqua*Marine
Nanahoshi
Mew
r-ch
Michikusa
with

SOURCES/CREDITS

SPP
Bulbapedia

THANKS TO

Chelc - First-2-hints/Fanart sites/Umi+MFF-banners/Members
Kiori - Intro/Character-Profiles/Rules/Compilation/Sources/Thanks-To

MEMBERS
Aeneid
Alopec
AmberFire284
Angelique
Caelesti
Carina
Chelc
Cloud Strife
Cute Drew667
Encyclopika
Fool's Hope
Galbinus
Hello Kitty17
Hoshika
Jo-Jo
Juny
Kiori
Kit Kat
MayShuufan
Medea
Mel-Girl
Melody93
MischeviousSorceress
~Mist~
Misty-Fan-Forever
Moogleborg
Nathan Madien
Pitchi
Rissychan
Ryuusei
Sweet May
~**~Swifty~**~
Tiffany
Torchic23
Umi Mizuno
WaterKrystal
XxContestshipperxX
ellie-chan
lara lynx
shadow_shipper
shoujoai-fangirl
xsweet_peax

If you have any questions/concerns/objections PM me right away! Evidence list is subject to change once I get the time to revise it with pictures.

Last edited:
S

Senator Kiwi

Contestshipping is so much better than B/M(Brock or Brendan/May)

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
The more I see of Haruka and Shuu's interactions, the more I like this ship. It's actually the first one I can see that seems to really be going somewhere.

C

Crystal Latios

I think, Contestshipping is a good thing^~ I mean, Shuu likes May. He is her rival, but I think- he has a little crush on her. He gives her red rose and he always looks at her. May probably doesn`t like him so much, but later...who knows...maybe she will love him.

S

*~Silver Feather~

I am a definate supporter of this ship ^_~
Allthough i have not seen one ep with Shuu in yet :( I have studied this ship alot & looked at the hints ect. ect. & Shuu really ovbiously has a small crush on her & they look so darn cute together ^.^ As it goes on this ship seems to have a bright horizon if ya know what i mean. There are plenty of lil hints there.

S

Shutterfly

I also like that Ship,not only it will be the Dead for Advanceshipping(sorry,I am a Pokeshipper,you know :p) but they look good together. I have seen one advanced Episode,and it was almost obvious that contestshipping could work. I mean:Ash and Misty were also fighting in the start,and now they are *probably* more then Best friends,and I think it would end the same way with contest shipping

*runs away from all the Angry Advanceshippers *

L

Lady Dragonrider

I support it. I mean, do you give roses to someone you don't like? I think not. But from the most recent episode pictures...did Shuu give May the cold shoulder?? I was hoping for more shipping (then again, the contest arc isn't over yet).

R

RubyMistress

I used to hate contestshipping, being more for Brendan/May, but since that last ep... Yeah, I surrender. Contestshipping is nice. And Shuu does not looks gay for me anymore... he was kinda handsome ^^

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
You mean the one that'll be shown next week in Japan? No, he won't. His Roselia was severely injured in a battle the day before, and won't recover in time.

And I might add that neither he nor Haruka seemed too happy when he told her about this development.

S

Senator Kiwi

I'm almost positive he will, just he won;t be in the contest.

S

Shutterfly

The more I read all of thinks,I more I think that it will work.
They are of the same age and I think they might like each other!
Maybe it will happen ^^

D

Ditzy_Blonde

Im pretty much in for anything involving May, who's my main character. Her cute girlish looks and her sugary sweet personality would mesh well with any of the characters.

D

Ditzy_Blonde

Kiori said:
Well anyways, I really hope there are more Shuu and May epis. I love seeing them together, it reminds me of seeing Ash and Misty together! In a way of course.

Yes, I have to admit they are really cute. Too bad May doesn't seem to be as interested as Shuu is. Maybe she'll have a change of heart?

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
It looks to me though, that May's actually is interested in Shuu a little. I think it's growing since day 2, when they first gotten along with Shuu throwing May a red rose in the end of the episode. And usually red roses means love.

D

Ditzy_Blonde

Yeah, Shuu needs to play a little harder to get. He seems a little desperate with all the roses. Hopefully though they are enough to win May's heart. Perhaps May will express her true feelings at the Master Rank contest? I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.