• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anybody for Contestshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Huh!? I think Shuu have gotten at least a little part of May's heart already. The only guy I think Shuu can perhaps needs to compete is probably Brock. From my POV, May looks like she was worried of Brock taking care of the leader of the Sharpedo that gotten poison. I kind of revert that to when Ash was taking care of Charizard and Misty was worried about him.

D

Ditzy_Blonde

Kiori said:
Huh!? I think Shuu have gotten at least a little part of May's heart already. The only guy I think Shuu can perhaps needs to compete is probably Brock. From my POV, May looks like she was worried of Brock taking care of the leader of the Sharpedo that gotten poison. I kind of revert that to when Ash was taking care of Charizard and Misty was worried about him.

May...and Brock? Whoa, thats a pair that I cant see at all. Brock has stated that he doesn't like younger girls, and May is like 10!​

S

Shutterfly

brock and May? It can happen,but Usually Brock falls in love with girls who are older then him,but it could work just because of that ^^; They look like a cool couple. but I also support Contestshipping,so I don't know who is better for her. I think she goes for Shuu,and leaves Brock with another broken heart.

Geodude

Lady Dragonrider said:
I support it. I mean, do you give roses to someone you don't like? I think not. But from the most recent episode pictures...did Shuu give May the cold shoulder?? I was hoping for more shipping (then again, the contest arc isn't over yet).

Murg didn't directly respond to this, but he did give the answer...if that makes any sense. :p The only reason Shuu appeared to give May the cold shoulder from the pics was that he was discouraged over how the Phantom Coordinator had completely owned him and Roselia in a battle, and he was worried about Roselia.

But I agree, I like this ship. The roses thing is a pretty good hint. They're determined rivals but I get the definite impression that Shuu has a soft spot for her. I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't? Just look at her. :p

Geodude

It still works as a hint though IMO. If he didn't like her at all even giving a rose to Agehanto/Beautifly would not have been a consideration. And the fact that it was specifically a *rose* instead of something else has gotta say something about an indirect message to May... :p

S

Shutterfly

Maybe he gave te pokemon the rose to make May jealous.. She thinks he will give her the rose,and then he gives it to her pokemon. It would make me Jealous ^_^

It could happen. I like the idea of Contestshipping! they look great together!

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
I think I'm beginning to get confuse here. I still support Contestshipping! I think they are equally as great looking of a couple like Pokeshipping in my opinion. But I still hope they'll give more hints along the way for the ship.

*sigh* Too bad they didn't have May meet Shuu during the contest on the latest episode... But Shuu looks soooo cute!! Can't help it.

Last edited:
S

Shutterfly

When the writers decide to continue Contestshipping,then you will see him very soon again,Kiori. I think they will bring him back. I think he does to her what Misty does to Ash. He motivates her to keep on winning ^_^

D

Ditzy_Blonde

Okay, but Misty doesn't "motivate" Ash to win anything. Ash is pretty confident and he gets things done by himself.​

S

Shutterfly

she does motivate him. Remember the Rudy-episode,when she cheered for him and he won the match. She also motivates him,because he don't wants to look like a loser in front of her ^^

Geodude

After the "Gotta Catch Ya Later" episode, I think Ash realizes just how much Misty and Brock have helped him get to where he is now and accomplish what he has.

Anyway, I'm very curious as to what'll happen when Shuu shows up next. Funny how May has one recurring rival and a couple other minor ones, but Ash still has none.

S

Shutterfly

Geodude said:
After the "Gotta Catch Ya Later" episode, I think Ash realizes just how much Misty and Brock have helped him get to where he is now and accomplish what he has.

Anyway, I'm very curious as to what'll happen when Shuu shows up next. Funny how May has one recurring rival and a couple other minor ones, but Ash still has none.

Maybe Misty will be the rival in the Hoennleaque finals? it would be interesting to watch how those two fight again,when they don;t want to fight against eachother. I think Misty doesn't want to fight against him,because when he loose that means she ruins his dream

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
You know, it would be interesting if Misty will be the rival for Ash in the Hoenn leaque finals as you said Cayenne. But I guess some of us will be surprise. But I still hope Misty still have the dream to be a Water Pokemon Master.

Oh and to clear up the previous part... Before Misty cheers for Ash, Ash looks like he was about to loose the match with Squirtle against Rudy's Starmie. But then when Misty shout to him to do something about that, he was surprise and got his brain back on and won that round. Just thought I clear it up.

S

*~Silver Feather~

I agree with you Cayenne ^^

It would be very interesting to see them two facing the situation of battling , which would be a sweet one due to Misty not wanting to even leave a scratch on Ash's pokemon because she does'nt want ruin his dream in any way. Very sweet & loyal ^^

Well about Shuu & the roses..... i personally think Shuu gives Mays beutifly the rose so as to still show affection , but avoid being so open with May so as give her pkmn the rose instead of her. He ovbiously is flirting a little with her ^^ He likes her & her pkmn & to win a girls heart is to like their pkmn too ^-^

Yes good explenation on the Misty encouraging Ash thing kiori ^^

Misty most definatly boosts Ash's confidence in hard situations ! ^-^
He wants to win & to hear his girl cheering so enthusiasticly to him would make him want to even more don't you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
I think most of it is turning into a Pokeshipping discussion. Anyways, I still don't get the "Shuu gives Beautifly roses" part. Is there some kind of scene or something like that?

P

PinkBow

They don't fit together for me, i prefer Ash and may or May and brendan,:) they show themselfs better like rivals, or May just look at him like her friend. I've never seen a hint of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.